xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dream1405241490

Xbox 360 Logo Confirmed

That looks absolutely terrible. I could probably mkae it in Paint.Rubbish choice of name, rubbish logo. The console can't support older games. I've got a feeling that this new Xbox is going to be terrible.Even worse than that, my 7 year old brother has been saving up for ages, trying to buy one. I feel really sorry for him

That looks absolutely terrible. I could probably mkae it in Paint.

Rubbish choice of name, rubbish logo. The console can't support older games. I've got a feeling that this new Xbox is going to be terrible.

Even worse than that, my 7 year old brother has been saving up for ages, trying to buy one. I feel really sorry for him

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah...crap crap crap crap... i loved xbox but from what im hearing...xbox 2/360/next is going to suck... the only thing that i have "seen" that i liked was the screenies that microsoft (i think microsoft) released of two games (racing and football) they were posted here not to long ago so im sure most of you know what im talkin bout... they look great... but ps3 and not even sure what nintendo is up to, but they will probably have just as good of graphics and personally...i always liked ps2 - just wished they put a hdd and built in lan like xbox, and thas what their doin for ps3 :P

Nintendo is up to Nintendo revolution :P If you want information on it I have a bunch (Only the little tidbits that have been releaced and some of the Rumors) And alot of pics on what some of their stuff is going to look like (ITs gona be like 2 times better than RE:4 which is the best looking game for consoles.)

That logo is terrible. It is very plain and the green color looks like the one you find out of Microsoft Paint. (One shade of green) I'm pretty sure that is not going to be the next logo.

nah i dont think i like this logo aswell. this is much worse than the orgiinal xbox one, that logo was kinda good. this! is plain and boring! is this going to be a actual logo for the "xbox 360" or whatever its going to be called, has it been confirmed? hm... never came accross it yet. not even in magazines or games websites.

I personally like the logo. If the name of the console is going to be XBOX 360 then I think the design fits the name well. It's simple, but it seems to catch my eye... I don't know about the rest of you. I probably will be buying the new XBOX, simply because I liked the last one, eventhough I don't have one. :P

people don't realize most logos are simple and catchy, you see it you know what it is. Look at the McDonalds logo, horrible isn't it? yet anyone would tell you what the golden arches are.It isn't about prettiness, its about pop, you know, so people can associate the logo with your merchadise.To the many people who asked this: Yes the XBOX360 is the confirmed name and the logo is confirmed (hence the topic) it was on the XBOX offical site as well as the MTV preview thing

To the many people who asked this: Yes the XBOX360 is the confirmed name and the logo is confirmed (hence the topic) it was on the XBOX offical site as well as the MTV preview thing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you have a link to a press release or anything?