xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mahanon

Xenogears Vs Xenosaga yeah Yknow how it works out

Xenogears vs. Xenosaga.Xenogears had a great story good characters and a deep involving plotline, it is the fifth installment to the overall story to the Xenoseries.I think this is the best out of them all, Xenosaga has let me down time and time again, don't get me wrong I like the games a lot but Xenosaga 1 & 2 just don't really seem to live up to Xenogears, the games might be up to 60 hours of gameplay but most of it is FMV telling the story. :P The postive side of Xenosaga it is telling the story of what lead up to Xenogears, it does have a good cast of characters, KOS-MOS need I say more.I'm sure as the game goes on it will get as good as Xenogears is.

I don't think you understand this is compairing XENOGEARS and XENOSAGA, they are two different game series by two different game companies. And yes those big eyes are creepy like those precious moments pictures. :P

if you played xenosaga then didnt know about any of the story line, and if you played xenogears and thought the battling sux... I just have no respect for you in the gaming sense.