xisto Community
insanity10117

Website Templates where to find some good ones

Hi... I've been looking around the net looking for some good examples of free templates good when co-use with PHP. I think i've been to most sites but can anyone throw out some where you think they have a good selection, other than zymic, which was my first guess hehe. Thanks.

Hi... I've been looking around the net looking for some good examples of free templates good when co-use with PHP. I think i've been to most sites but can anyone throw out some where you think they have a good selection, other than zymic, which was my first guess hehe. Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here you have an option that helps to make your own PHP templates using SSI (Server Side Includes) or PHP includes, only in case you didnât find it yet:

http://www.ibdhost.com/help/templates/ :P

I suggest going to zymic.com... it has some really awesome free templates. I've used most of them, I customize them for people.

Template Monster Web Templates"Template Monster website templates, flash templates and other products are ready-made web designs, that can be used as a basis for fast and high-quality website. Our website templates, flash templates and all other products are completely customizable and ready for immediate download.We at TemplateMonster.com do our best to provide you with web templates design of premium quality. "templatemonster.comI cool!

Insanity, you said you want free web templates to co-use with PHP...what exactly did you mean? Did you mean a php-based site layout or one that would intergrate with php and mySQL? Because if it's the former, I could probably try to make you one, but as for websites about them....sorry, I don't think I know of any besides those already mentioned, though you could find a lot of template site links at http://ww2.websoup.org/?folio=9POR7JU99.