xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexafades2black

Ozzfest 05 who in here is goin to ozzfest?

I wanna kno who in here is goin to ozzfest? if you are who do you want to c play and if your not goin who would u have gone to see if u were goin??? heres the list of the bands that will be playin this year for those of you who dont know.

MAIN STAGE

black sabbath

iron maiden

mudvayne

shadows fall

black label society

???????

SECOND STAGE

rob zombie

killswitch engage

as i lay dying

mastodon

a dozen furies

the haunted

in flames

arch enemy

the black dahlia murder

bury ur dead

it dies today

soil work

trivium

???????

im almost positive im goin to ozzfest and the bands i want to see are rob zombie black sabbath iron maiden a dozen furies MUDVAYNE!!!!! and i saw killswitch and mastodon already at the jaggermeister tour wen they toured with slayer!

for more information on ozzfest go to oZzfest!

YES!!! I have been to OZZFEST since '98 and I will keep going for the rest of my life... I have also seen all of the bands in this years at least twice in concert, I've seen Iron Maiden 3 times

I have not been to Ozzfest.. yet. But I plan to. There are quite a few bands I wanted to see this year mainly A Dozen Furies. Unfortunately I have to work and I cant get the day off to go.