xisto Community
gloriaredhead

Php Script question

Can someone tell where i can find a scripts For creating a database ap. when you post something it goes in a database , ex. you post a tab ( guitar ) Artist : nirvana song : polly now i have posted that someone elsehave to get it out of the database . so how can i do this when they type nirvana . the songs come on the screen alpabetical . and when you type polly the groups with the song polly come on te screen alpabetical . greets tijs

Notice from m^e:
Kindly READ the forum descriptions before you make a post. Do you really think this post qualifies as a Tutorial ??? Moved Programming > Scripting > PHP
Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

I can barely understand that question, but dont want to discriminate againsed those whose first language is not English.What do you think ? make visible and move to the correct forum ? or straight to the junk forum ?

I work with php and mysql and i can tell you that this script is very specific, i mean, is very custom, so as other member said, is more "fast" that you do it, it is no so difficult. It exists very uderstable manuals for php and mysql in their respective sites

Do you think you could explain your needs a little more? I'm sure we'd be able to help you if you get stuck on a tutorial.

Try http://www.phpfreaks.com/ - they have specific articles that may help, as well as a host of other tutorials.
Try http://www.w3schools.com/ - get the basics of PHP down here.

+CurTis-

Can someone tell where i can find a scripts For creating a database ap. when you post something it goes in a database , ex. you post a tab ( guitar ) Artist : nirvana song : polly

now i have posted that someone elsehave to get it out of the database .

so how can i do this when they type nirvana . the songs come on the screen alpabetical . and when you type polly the groups with the song polly come on te screen alpabetical .

i just noticed you only posted this post and you went away, leave the forum or just waitig for a reply for your question, if you google it, you will find millions of these ready made scripts, you can use them directly for free or even you can just modify them, but i prefer you make it yourself, you will learn so much by that way.

anyway, you can find some on this site:

http://www.hotscripts.com/

qwijibow Posted Apr 25 2005, 01:27 AM

I can barely understand that question, but dont want to discriminate againsed those whose first language is not English.

What do you think ? make visible and move to the correct forum ? or straight to the junk forum ?

some users want to just get thier aims, they don't care about learning, so even they don't care about where to put thier posts, don't be so offensive, it's a normal thing mate. :D