xisto Community
lacking_imagination

Deviantart.com art gallery

Ok, for all you artists out there... http://www.deviantart.com/ is the best online art gallery I have ever seen. Free sign up, and from what I can tell, unlimited storage space for pictures. Also, deviantART is not limited to pictures and drawings. All form of digital art, including flash animations and games are welcome. Its a great place to get your art critiqued. One warning, art thieves *do* hang around sometimes. DeviantART has taken many steps to avoid it, but it is still possible.
My site is http://lackingimagination.deviantart.com/

Hey guys! I feel like I should join the bandwagon.
Though I joined the DeviantArt community only few days back, I love it.
It does seem to have unlimited storage space, but what I like about it is that we can easily associate with the kind of people who do similar works as yours.

Been uploading few pieces I made there.
So, have a look: http://ww11.vyoma.devaintart.com/

I have to say that deviantart has good variety and lots of cool stuff, plus you get to host your stuff on their site. however, if you're looking for feedback, you'll either have to make friends with those on there, or get all your friends to visit and post. at least my brother told me that he left their hosting because there was a tight-knit group who viewed each other's posts and commented, rated each other's pictures, but largely ignored the others. He switched to gfxartist.com, where people were more open to looking at other people's art. only drawback is that you need your own site to host your pictures on and link from there, unless you want to pay for hosting.

Yess, I love DA!!!Mine is from-bleeding-hands.devintart.comI love it so much. You get advice from other artists and you get to view otehr art as well!!! I love it, add friends etc etc. It is a lot of fun, and is definitly worth the little money to register! Most definitly.Hmm, I will check out gfxartist.com, does it cost money? Anyway, it sounds good.

I've been visiting this site for many years. And I agree that this is a very well put together art site with a lot of amazing art. Sadly I am no where good enough to do any sort of art with computers. But it is still fun and amazing to see what people come up with.

Thanks for this link. I'm going to tell one of my brothers (the artist in the family) about this site so he can check it out. I hope it encourages him - he's not feeling so great about not having any "formal" training (he primarily sketches, but he'll carve wood and do all sorts of other things, depending on his mood). Maybe this site will give him a little motivation to pursue whatever it is that he wants to do with art.

Hey! I was surprised to see "DeviantArt" on the side of the forum. I myself am no artist, but I've spent a fair amount of time browsing through the various users galleries, mostly amazed at the varying talents. I have friend who is into this stuff, http://lhr.deviantart.com/. I guess check it out and maybe give him a post. :huh:

Three cheers for Deviantart! One of the best places on the net for amateur artists.