xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rhodesian.dragon

What Is Your Favorite Zelda Game?

Which Zelda game do you like the most. Personally my favorite Zelda game is Link to The Past. I know that the graphics for that game are not as good as today’s, but I think that Link to The Past has the best story line so far... What do you all think? :P

my favorite is ocarina of time i think its story is a little better than a like to the pasts and the graphics are a great improvement on a side note i like doing back flipps it amuses me another reason its great

I, personally, will always love links awakening for the gameboy. The remake sucked, because they took out the warp glitch. The story line was deep, and I've replayed it somewhere close to 20 times, completely beating everything in it, plus a 3 hearts no deaths win. Definately a keeper, and if you have something older than a DS (darn you nintendo) you can enjoy it on the road.

I absolutely loved Ocarina of Time. That game revolutionized 3-D adventure games. I remember when I first got it and I was in awe over how expansive the Hyrule plains were. Enough good things cannot be said about Ocarina of Time.

Wind Waker, by far. It is the most fun and addictive of all the Zelda's. The graphics are a little Cartoon-ish, but I don't mind them. Besides; once the new Zelda comes out, it will probably be my new favroite. It looks like it is going to be a big success like the other ones.

My favorite Zelda game is Ocarina of Time simply because it had the best graphics combined with a good storyline. I think I beat the game a good seven times before I became bored of it. I really liked the final boss battle with Ganon and the Water Temple. :P

Which Zelda game do you like the most.

Personally my favorite Zelda game is Link to The Past. I know that the graphics for that game are not as good as todayâs, but I think that Link to The Past has the best story line so far...

What do you all think? :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ocarina Of Time. << Loves it. The game is huge. Well not the game per se. But the lands in the game are expansive. There is so much to do, you'll never get bored from the assortment of things to do or variety. Talking about it makes me want to play, lol. I loved riding the horse though.

<3

I think Ocarina of Time was my favourite, even though it was way, way to easy. I loved Link to the Past as well, but I have not been able to play that one quite as much. Wind Waker is great as well - the sheer size of the game just boggles the mind. I spent so long exploring it.I recently discovered that if you go to the Ice Island on Wind Waker and spin the left joystick really swiftly, Link falls on his face. That provided me with a good ten minutes of sheer amusement haha.I am afraid that all of the Zeldas are getting far too easy. Zelda I was absolutely impossible... they go progressively downhill as far as the challenge goes. =/ Hopefully the new Zelda will have trickier dungeons, since we already know that is it visually stunning.