xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
saxsux

Blonde Jokes

Here are some blonde jokes:

Two blondes were driving down the road. On both sides of the roads are corn fields. Suddenly they see a blonde in the middle of a field in a row boat.

The driver turned to her friend and said "You know - it's blondes like that that give us a bad name!"

Then, the other blonde says "Yeah, I know. If I knew how to swim, I'd go out there and drown her."

---

Three blondes walk into a bar. You thikn one of them would have seen it.

---

And heres one I found on the net:

A blonde made several attempts to sell her old car. She was having a lot of problems finding a buyer because the car had 340,000 miles on it. She discussed her problem with a brunette that she worked with at a bar.
The brunette suggested, "There may be a chance to sell that car easier, but it's not going to be legal."

"That doesn't matter at all," replied the blonde. "All that matters it that I am able to sell this car."

"Alright," replied the brunette. In a quiet voice, she told the blonde: "Here is the address of a friend of mine. He owns a car repair shop around here. Tell him I sent you, and he will turn the counter back on your car to 40,000 miles. Then it shouldn't be a problem to sell your car."

The following weekend, the blonde took a trip to the mechanic on the brunette's advice.

About one month after that, the brunette saw the blonde and asked, "Did you sell your car?"

"No!" replied the blonde. "Why should I? It only has 40,000 miles on it."

o yes blonde jokes are the best.. dumb.. but always funny! here are some of my favorite jokes... Q: Why did the blonde die in a helicopter crash? A: She got cold and turned off the fan. Q: What do you call a blonde with half a brain? A: Gifted! Q: What does a blonde and a beer bottle have in common? A: They're both empty from the neck up. Q: What's the difference between a blonde and a supermarket trolley? A: The supermarket trolley has a mind of its own. Q: Why do blondes wear their hair up? A: To catch everything that goes over their heads. Q: How do you make a blonde's eyes light up? A: Shine a flashlight in their ear. Q: How do you get a blondes eyes to twinkle? A: Shine a torch in her ears.