xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
flomarilius

Great Internet Radio For Those Liberals On Here!

If you have not yet heard of it, There is a liberal talk show (democrats who are left of the dial you can say) station called Air america.The link is here Airamericaradio.com check it out and tune in they will give you the honest truth.

Democrats don't have a clue what they're talking about on ANYTHING, why would we want to listen to them on the radio? To hear them complain about Bush or whine because they no longer have any say in the government? I think I can sum it up with my favorite quote about the liberals, "How do you make a Democrat into a Republican? Make them move out of their parents' house, get a job, and pay taxes."

Democrats don't have a clue what they're talking about on ANYTHING, why would we want to listen to them on the radio? To hear them complain about Bush or whine because they no longer have any say in the government?

I think I can sum it up with my favorite quote about the liberals, "How do you make a Democrat into a Republican? Make them move out of their parents' house, get a job, and pay taxes."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's always good to listen to the opposing opinion, even if we do not like it. Insulting them ain't gonna make them go away.

Good stuff, but I'm too n00b to get what they're all saying...I just turn it on whenever someone visits or something so I seem smart and very "into" the world around me...while I play CS for like 5 hours a day...ahahahaha!

Personally, AirAmerica is 'good,' but certainly not great. Don't get me wrong, Al Franken does a good show, as do the other personalities, but there's only so much you can say that goes against the conservative dogma that's so rooted in this country. When I first heard of the concept "liberal radio," my interest was picqued, but after listening to it, it's liberal rhetoric to combat Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh. Fight fire with fire and whatnot. Sure, there are a few very interesting points, and it's enjoyable to listen to, but it's not earth-shattering.