if anyone is interested in open beta or fully free mmorpg games
you should definetely visit http://www.onrpg.com/
there are many mmorpg games there
good luck and i hope you will find good games you wanna try out

oops forgot to add something
does any1 know other good games you dont see in here
plz tell me
i love mmorpg games

i use onrpg but i dont find any game interesting, but i downloaded some, my laptop is screwed up and wont allow me to play fullscreen games, so.... yea, has anybody heard of delrith online? i used to play it and it owns, but now the website is screwed up so the game is down i think or its just someone sewed em, so tell me if its back up

I used to use onrpg but I too have never found anything too interesting. They mainly post about pay to play games that are great but just cost too much for me right now. I'd love to play WoW but I can't afford it right now. But, now that you mention it I'll look into what betas they might have right now.

I got like cabal and allt heswe other ones but none of them I can like play straight and cabals map is 2 small-reply by ERQAF

here r da 1

Any1 Looking For Good Mmorpg?

Ok here are some that I played

9dragons-verry good and addicting

Flyff-you get bored easily

Sho online-I'm still a noob in this game ^^but there are load of wars=)

Aion-waiting for closed beta to finish

Bots-it just plain boring I only reached lv 18 before I quit it

Runescape-that is so BBBOOORRRIINNGG!

Twelvesky-hmmm not sure (you gotta try it urself

I have played more but I cant remember them oh and I cant play 2moons and I don't know why

(all the games above are free or you have to pay for additional features)

Has anyone heer actually tried playing last chaos? its pretty good but it lags if you dnt have a good comp, try last chaos or I think it was called rappelz or something-reply by anonymous

Last Chaos

Replying to FeedbackerLast chaos isn't that great...

For one, the how to move and attack is absolutly horrible. You do EVERYTHING, moving, attacking, changing screen direction, ect, with the mouse. Quite frankly, it sucks.

The graphics are OK. That just about it about graphics, only OK...

When creating a character, you can only choose between five "classes", 3 of them being males, and 2 being females. SO... You can't have a female knight.

Goodies about it, well, it has some.

It's easy to kill things, unless they're twice your level. Also, you level up fairly fast.

All in all, don't play it unless you're REALLY bored, then start downloading another game while playing, cause you'll get bored fast.

-reply by NeoToby

Most games mentioned above have good combat, and are fun at first, but then after a while you get bored of just simply training, heading to the city, train again...Etc. Nothing special ever happens >.< -reply by brian772cool

Any one no good mmorpgs

Fallen sword is exellent I love it all of you should play its just great one can go on great quests and sell the items one loots in the aoction house and there over 2000 active guilds that one can jion its great and I just love it!

Posted Image

try pirate king online

you can party up with people and they help you lvl

the armor and weapons are cheap.And some is expensive

its easy to make money

easy to lvl

you can go to pvp bar to challenge other players or have team battles

training and lvling is easy

theres and even every weekend

monsters drop things and armors and weapons

there is things that happen everyday

lyke chaos argent(get high lvl armor and challenge other players)

mini sacred war/sacred war(mini for lower lvls/sacred war for high lvls/navy vs. Pirate guilds)

there is server vs server and etc

go to youtube and look up pirate king online

requiemAny1 Looking For Good Mmorpg?

Requiem Bloodymare is a pretty good game, the graphics are similar to that of 2moons and the gameplay is simple.. The only thing is it takes a looooooooong time to download, took me 19 hours. Rofl

-reply by Deadgar

Wurm OnlineAny1 Looking For Good Mmorpg?

A game I have been playing for a few years now is called wurm online, its a sandbox do what ever you want kind of game still a little small player base wise but slowly growing and expanding.

you can build a village, change the enviroment around you by digging mining cutting down trees planting trees building houses walls towers ect. Pvp is in this game on all but 1 *soon to be 2* of the servers 3 of the servers are linked and can be traveled to freely at any time by simply sailing to them.

one server is the starting server which is closed off and can only be reached by making a new charactor at this area you don't have to pay premium time 5Euros a month but you cant get over 20 skill in anything.

there is also jennkellon Home server which is where alot of people go after the starting server lots of building and massive villages to take anyone looking in. Lots of helpful players and lots of hunting to train combat skills.

Wild server is the origonal PVP server and is all about fighting all three factions live on this island Blacklighters Whitelighters and the Molrennon.  Blacklighters and the Molrennon have a alliance currently to fight the massive amount of Whitelighters but have only been able to hold there ground if you like pvp that server is for you and is in the middle of the game *inbetween molrennon home server and jennkellon home server* sailing to either of the other 2 servers is easy from there.

molrennon home server is where the molrennon players usualy go if they don't want pvp but don't want to be jennkellon*whitelight* altho it still is a pvp server there arnt much in the ways of raids currently. This server is mainly covered with tall mountains and villages on the highest peaks if you like senery then this is the server to be on the views will blow you away.

personaly I am the mayor of a village called Ahkenaten on Jennkellon Home Server we are a size 20 village *21x21 tiles* we are a friendly group of people and are always looking for new recruits if you decided to play the game come on by we are on the southwest end of the map...

Wurmonline.Com   visit this site to join the game we are waiting for you.

-reply by Flinter

Any1 Looking For Good Mmorpg?Any1 Looking For Good Mmorpg?

hi!

If you search a good MMORPG, you have Flyff as it was said.

A good game!

And... A game just for French people some days ago, but since this time, there is an english version! This MMORPG is Dead Earth (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/).

As it a new version, you'll be the first in the game, so you'll be one of the most important Lords in the game! 

Rejoin me on Dead Earth game! Thats THE occasion.

-reply by Kane