xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkool

Account Suspend

my accout was disable coz i had negative points , there are a reason for that i've been without net services at my home coz i'm making repairs at my home. i'm living im grandmothers's house and there does not exist internet. is that a good reason ?

Lol.. Yaah good enough, but unfortunately nothing can be done about situations like this, till you make a few posts and get your credits above 5 - then the account gets automatically unsuspended within an hours time.Just so you don't face this thing again, whenever you have an impending visit to a remote corner of the world devoid of any means of electronic communication, you should come and make enough posts to get your about 15-20 credits (doesn't take too many posts - I've known people to do it with just 3 posts)... that'll ensure that your account won't get suspended even if you are away for 2 weeks or more...Regards :P