xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
soleimanian

Help>> Fade Images

Hi, Im trying to find out how to fade in scaled down images when the user holds the mouse over the image. The image will be linking to the original image in a popup window that fits the size of the image, if that makes any difference. also i dont want the image to be totaly faded out before the user puts the mouse over, like 20% visible then when mouse over occurs it slowly goes to 100%, hope u can help..

i think you will need Javascript and/or DHTML to achieve this. you could go to Dynamic Drive.com (i think) or type in google Image Fading javascript. i think it can be done with some microsoft filters but i am not sure. that maybe for just static images changing their opacity and so on.

good luck.

but i don't think the image fading if you can get it to work will be visible in firefox. grrr, i need an Edit button.