xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Killer008r

Psp Or N:ds What do you think is best

Which would you rathur own  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Of course you would probaly have had to hear my rants about DS over PSP so guess which one I will choose. I do give credit to the PSP to try to take over the hand held section but, to tell you the truth, there has been atleaced 100 different tries by other companies, and ALL of them failed, not to mention one of Nintendo's sections (the one that makes Mario and Wario and all those guys) tried beating their own portable by introducing the Game Vision or what ever that crappy red light game thing was called. And of course it failed. So Not Even Nintendo Can Beat Their Own Hand Held Systems BECAUSE They Make The BEST Hand Held's There Are. (and don't you forget it) Just you people know I like DS and NINTENDO almost as much as I like HL2 (Just a Hair away) And that must be good then.

Personally I've only played the Nintendo DS once, and that was when I was in Walmart playing the dog game ;) lol. But even after that one play, I must say, it's definitely cool to see a split screen like that on a portable game system thing. Of course, there's also the PSP, which i have *never* played before. I've only heard about that thing everywhere, and i think on South Park too? lol. But the point is, I have no other choice but to say the Nintendo DS because I've never actually had the oppurtunity to play the PSP on my own time. Maybe in the near feature i wil ;)

I'd take PsP for things other than gaming. It is kinda like a gimped laptop, just much smaller, with DVD apabilities. For gaming, I'd use one of my non-prtable systems. Looking at my schedule and lifestyle, I just dont have a need for a portable right now.Pure gaming? Yes, DS so far is much better. If you factor in all the options? I think PsP has a slight edge. Lets not forget that both systems just came out, so lets give them a bit more time to mature before the final verdict. I can see a great potential in a PsP that hasn't been realized yet.

I would have to say I prefer the DS.

DS has better graphics and the touch screen. PSP plays DVDs and has more games, but DS is way better.

1064320457[/snapback]

Posted ImagePosted Image

(Ridge racer on DS and PSP respectively)

You're joking right? DS's graphics aren't even in the same league as the PSP!

An n64 game had to be dumbed down just to be ported to the DS (Super Mario 64) while the PSP plays ps2 games like Madden and Burnout beautifully.

Posted ImagePosted Image

(Madden 06 on DS and PSP respectively)

The DS touchscreen is a gimmick that was never implimented very well in any games.

Anyone who spends quality time with both systems can see each one is better easily.

Posted ImagePosted Image

(Burnout Legends on DS and PSP respectively)

You can tell which system is better just by looking at which games each system has.

Anyone who thinks the DS is better has been locked up since before the PSP has launched.