xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anarchicgoth

Which Game Would You Buy? Poll on *Which would you buy?*

Which game would you buy in May?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If I had the choice I wouldn't buy any of those. I'd save the money and get some of the other much better games coming out a little later like Battlefield 2, but if I had to pick one I would probably pick Ghost Recon 2. The Rainbow Six Series was ruined when Black Arrow came out so unless they completely change the game around, Rainbow Six 4 isn't gonna be worth it. I recently checked out the Pariah demo and its pretty cool, but its very simmilar to Unreal Tournament. The only differences between Pariah and Unreal Tournament are slightly better graphics, different weapons and a couple new vehicles. I like Ghost Recon 2 mainly because of the modern combat. This is the same reason why I like Battlefield 2. The new weapons such as the OICW and XM8 Rifle System are very cool. The only reasons why I like Battlefield 2 better than Ghost Recon 2 are because of the vehicles and modability of Battlefield games.

i would buy none of those...and just get Rome: Total War cause i need that game...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I recommend it :P

I'm ticked off though... I was ambushed by a huge army of Roman Soldiers... I think it was around 700 of them versus 200 of us... First I lose my general... and slowly start losing troops, but then I managed to get a couple groups of chariot archers to flank them, and whittled away at their army, focusing on their general. Got him down, and just shot arrows at the rest of the groups for about 14 minutes until they finally gave up... Then, just before I went to end the battle, the computer completely froze (probably due to an overheated Geforce 4 :P ) and I lost my game :P

In the end, I won the battle with 44 men versus over 200 at least :P

I saw the trailer for that Pariah, which was moderately cool looking, but the idea of having an entire game dedicated to protecting someone doesn't sound appealing. Just having to do it in games like Goldeneye (n64) for 1 level was too much at some times :P

I'd ignore them all and get Guild Wars. (Two days baby!)I've got Ghost Recon I and it's fun, especially on multiplayer, but in single player it gets boring. After the 30th time I've loaded to try and see where some guy's muzzle flash is coming from things get boring.

I just tried out the Pariah single player demo... The game was pretty cool, but it kind of made me dizzy due to a poor port of the controls from console to PC... When you move your mouse, you can see that it's not smooth. It kind of snaps... it's jerky. They did the same bloody thing for the sniper rifle scope in Hitman 2 and Hitman Contracts.... ARGH, why do they have to ruin the PC version like that :(

I would probably go for rainbow six 4 on XBOX, not on PC. I really enjoyed rainbow six 3 and rainbow six 3: black arrow on xbox too. So I hope that his follower will be better than that.

Well i have Ghost Recon 2 for ps2 and to tell you the truth it's one of the crapest games i've ever played, it's really hard even in the second level and when i went online i thought i'd be 3rd person but it wasn't u could only have 1st person, so i was disappointed (i wanted another socom type game). I might have enjoyed online if it was 3rd person but yeah, so just check if it is, before you buy it becuase screenshots can be misleading.