xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jedipi

The White Xbox 360?

An new next gen Xbox image has been posted in TrustedReviews.

They said the name of new Xbox will not content with a “2” suffix,

it will be called the Xbox 360.

As I can see from the picture, the famous black and green styling of Xbox is changed to white!

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/The-White-Xbox-360

Posted Image

That is just a fake put there by Microsoft to keep moles from getting pictures of the real thing. Its just a decoy, some one put up a picture of the controller but it was just some wireless logitech one painted white.

Thats what I was saying too, Not to mention G4 TV (The once good tv channel, where geeks could watch and be happy because people are finnaly showing some tech befor they were bought out by G4) Said that the Xbox 2 would Not have the shape of the original Xbox but more of a shape looking like a = sign with bouth ~'s (I'm sorry I'm not a math student) you understand what im saying, a squiggley box it will look like (A big Tilde thingy) and for all of you who don't know the "~" is the tilde

My friend just send me this picture..It shows the new xbox use whtie and green colour..Looks very cool..I think it is cooler than the Xbox 1 if it is real.

There's no way that thing is the new XBox, and if it is, then Microsoft has finally gone over the edge. And, XBox 360?? That's probably the dumbest name for a game console ever thought up. It has nothing to do with the fact that the system is the sucessor to XBox, or anything.I agree that it's probably put out by Microsoft as a ruse to fool people away from the real XBox 2.-Kyle

Yeah that is what G4 showed yesterday, it looks like they are copying PS2... No wonder...

Actually its more like they are copying Apple's theme with the minimalisticness and white color and gentle flowing lines. Atleast thats what it seems to me.

Here are 2 other pictures from gamesradar.com

it looks just the same as the pic that i post before.

"Apparently, as well as removable media for saving games, gamers will be able to save games on to their home computers via LAN networks. "

COOL !!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here are 2 other pictures from gamesradar.com

it looks just the same as the pic that i post before.

"Apparently, as well as removable media for saving games, gamers will be able to save games on to their home computers via LAN networks. "

COOL !!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a friend whos a Microsoft tester and that kind of stuff - he doesn't tell me much (he's not allowed to) but he told me for sure that those pics are just one of several different possibilites sent to testers. it's not the final design.