xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JonYankee2000

Resident Evil4 RE4

Let us face it this game is kick and will be for years to come, not only are the graphic mind blowing but the over all game play is tight the stroy is also worthy of mentioning as well. I don't have anything bad to say about this game, I still wish I could get my hands on the limited edition version but it is just to hard to find.I know how great this game is and I can't wait to see what they have in store for Resident Evil 5 if it is anywhere as good as this game is it will be worthy of praise as well.

RE4 ??Only graphix doesn't make a game goodAI is a also major factor and The Multiplayer Gaming options are also a Crucial factorI remember Shellshock : The worst game I played featured gr8 GFX but yukk!! only mindless gaming

I doubt this game is supposed to under FPS. More like Third person shooter. :)And I can't wait until it gets released for PS2.. damn Nintendo for stealing it! It seemed very cool when I watched the demo video.And I love all the RE games.

RE4 is one of the greatest video games ever made. Really paving the way for a better generation of gaming. The over the shoulder view will remain in RE5 and RE5 will incorporate a new gameplay element. Something about light and dark areas of the map , the light areas reveal you more and you are more vulnerable or something. The RE5 trailer looks awesome, sure to be a great game.RE4 was revolutionary in its mechanics, the over-the-shoulder view and new aiming system really brought you into the game and character, let you experience the game as never before. The storyline is obviously a precursor to a bigger, continuing storyline as well. I can't wait for the RE5!

Resident Evil has always been my favorite games right next to the Zelda franchise. But RE4 on GC is the best GC game I have ever played. It kicks my x-box games too. The game is just so addictive i mean i can easily stay up all night playing it thinking...man school is going to really interfere with my gameing tomorrow. Right now I'm at the castle and just bought the Semi-Auto rifile. I have no idea what is in store for me next but the story line is awesome. I mean I'm hooked to it and can't wait for more of it to be unraveled. I just wonder if it has any connection once-so-ever to racoon city and the older games. I mean if it does that's going to be mindblowing but if it doesn't then thats still kickin. If I didn't have to work so much or go to school i would have beaten the game by now and been working on my second time around. Life is so unfair sometimes. I give this game a 20/10. This is one of those games I will keep forever and every now and again years from now sit down to play.