xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JonYankee2000

Resident Evil4 RE4

I have played this game SOO SOO much and I cant get enough of it, the enviroment (GC only remind you) IS the BEST on any and I meen ANY console game. the pre-rendered enviroments are awsome and thats makes the game super fast to reload, but the enviroment is also completely interactive, the physics are just about the same as the HL2 Havock physic engine and the computer AI is phonominal, best AI I have ever seen, they duck and dodge, and HIDE from you some times, not to mention they TALK to each other and tell each other where they think you are. This game is a 10/10 to me and one of my favorite games (I loved the infinent bullet gun and the infinent rocket-launcher)

Yes, Resident Evil 4 is fun, and in my opinion, the best Resident Evil. I like how you can shoot them where ever you want, unlike the other Resident Evil's where you can only aim at the legs, the body, and the head. The graphics on this game are also real good.I also head that Resident Evil 5 is going to be just like this one, and if it is, I'll have to get it. But if it ever goes back to the old view, which I don't think it will, I'll be mad. I don't really like the old Resident Evil's.

I like some of the old Residents although I like 4 (hehe GC only, this boosted GC sales SO SO much as much as they needed it, since the graphics are revolutionary... I.E. Better than Xbox and Ps2). I think the old view for RE:5 would be intresting, Expecially if it still had the new aiming style of gameplay. Plus the bonus games at the end of it were awsome. (I remember finishing the game and I played the extra game and got those other guns) I Also liked the leveling up the weapons and getting buying weapons, that was really innovative for the game.

i enjoyed this game when i was playing and even just watching it it's graphics are probably the best i have seen for a gamecube game. I know its fun the first time beating it but the second and third times are just as good maybe better i know I definately enjoyed the infinite rocket launcher

havn't played it yet because I cant bring myself to buy a console for one game haha. But it looks awesome and I havn't heard anything bad about it really

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HaHa!

I bought the gamecube just for this game. And after i beat it I sold the cube. From a drastic change from the original resident evils, it is one of the greatest REs made. The new walking system is great and the Aiming system is brilliant. Also the crazy Europeans run for a change than drag their feet like the lazy zombies in the other RE's (besides RE 1 remake, the blood zombies were crazy scary when the sprint at you). One of the best parts of this game is the weapon and buy/sell system. Oh gosh, do i love the weapons, upgrades, everything. Everytime i see the blue flame i almost crap myself, just kidding. But anyways, this game is great. Im a big big fan of the RE series.

this game is a nice change up in the otherwise dry resident evil I mean I don't think they've had a hit like this since 3 and the only thing I think is that capcom should have released it for the ps2 first and then the gamecube just my opinion

Big Fan of the RE series since the start! Resident Evil 4 was mind blowing playing it the first time threw! I thought it was incrediable, one of the best lookin Gamecube games I've ever played! Simply Beautiful! Loved the mercenary bonus game too! Best one in the series!! :D

I want this game oh so bad.. everytime i get some cash to go buy it, something happens and i cant :D My friend let me play it some, omg it was so awesome! I mean i played it for maybe 20 minutes and i had a friggin dream about it.. Did i mention I want it sooooo bad?

[*Quote]

HaHa!

I bought the gamecube just for this game. And after i beat it I sold the cube. From a drastic change from the original resident evils, it is one of the greatest REs made. The new walking system is great and the Aiming system is brilliant. Also the crazy Europeans run for a change than drag their feet like the lazy zombies in the other RE's (besides RE 1 remake, the blood zombies were crazy scary when the sprint at you). One of the best parts of this game is the weapon and buy/sell system. Oh gosh, do i love the weapons, upgrades, everything. Everytime i see the blue flame i almost crap myself, just kidding. But anyways, this game is great. Im a big big fan of the RE series.

[*Quote]

like some of the old Residents although I like 4 (hehe GC only, this boosted GC sales SO SO much as much as they needed it, since the graphics are revolutionary... I.E. Better than Xbox and Ps2). I think the old view for RE:5 would be intresting, Expecially if it still had the new aiming style of gameplay. Plus the bonus games at the end of it were awsome. (I remember finishing the game and I played the extra game and got those other guns) I Also liked the leveling up the weapons and getting buying weapons, that was really innovative for the game.

ya man i love resident evil 2 its the best

Somehow It doesnt feel like Re anymore, but this game is simple awesome, one of the best games I've played, gameplay, sounds and graphics are incredibly real, and the story is still interesting, no more zombiebs anymore but "las plagas", the merecenary game that is unlocked after finishing the game is uber cool, especially when playing with krauser.One of the most interesting and inovative parts are the action seceunces where quick reflexes would save your life or kill you, the first fight against krauser with the knife is the perfect example of how cool this is.This is a must play videogame, even if the player hates survival horror or Resident Evil.