xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
junaid

Forget Hotmail Forget Yahoo Forget Gmail Try shutmail now and get upto 3Gb free

Lol wtf? I don't think shutmail is not that reliable sure it gives out 3gb.The website is poorly done.The links don't work.Its not that professional.I won't register i still with gmail. 3gb What do people send pdf files, half life 2. For me 1gb is enough

haha half life 2, well i think 1 gb is still huge, i mean im perfectly find with hotmail. i just signed up to gmail because everyone else does and i think its just a cool fad :angry: nah just kidding, i actually did it so that i could sperate my mail for online stuff which i get spam and stuff from, from my just general mailing... anyways back on track shutmail looks poorly done... plus look at the name it seems like a pratical joke, i just wonder how long the service will last, and email is very important to keep constant.

yeah, they definately dont look like a very professional service and i dont know if i would trust them to stick around forever. i'm going to have to stay with gmail because 1 gig is enough space for me and its also being offered by a company who isn't going out of business any time soon

well,the shutmail looks poorly simple as a SMT mail server.maybe only 3Gb storage do not attract people to sign on,offering good server and function to improve performance of Email.however we should encourge good mail to come into being for servering people.

overall, I think shutmail sux...the template is made in css but everybody gets it with dreamweaver....It has no pictures of pro people....it doesnt work when you try and send emails, it hasl problems login in, it's poorly made, not user-friendly, no bright colours, no rules, the system is a very basic script which this guy got for free, its layout SUX bad....I would rather stay at /legacy or
https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=
https://mail.google.com/mail/

as they are going to stick around for a long time and the servers r super fast+hriders gives 1tb(1000gb)space and it is SUPER fast

Well I just tried to login into my account and it gave me this...spawn_syxx9An error occurred : Could not connect to server: POP3 connection broken in responseYeah.. I believe that this new shutmail may need to really check some of it's stuff before it offers all of this.

I was going to sign up, but spawn_syxx9 convinced me not to.Anyway, I don't think the layout of ShutMail is bad; I just think that the webmaster(s) there believe(s) in a basic theme for their site because it loads so much faster. However, in response to spawn_syxx9's experience, I think that ShutMail needs to recode some stuff...or go to beta like GMail.

their site looks really blank. I've seen that template on macromedia's homepage. They look like too much to go through for the 3 gigs. What r u gunna do with three gigs if you cant archive your messages to search them later? no spam controll, they are horrible.

I am not even using 10% of my Gmail account available space,so I don't think that I will ever change Google mail. Maybe someone really needs so much space,but not me.

Well, well, well. It is pretty interesting. When they've already stated in the very front page that its a FREE email service, why they needed to mention the following lines?

Welcome to Shutmail. Get Three Giga bytes (3 Gb or 3000MB) of free storage with shutmail.

No Hidden Costs

No Charges Apply

No Account Inactivations Limit

No Forum Posting Required

Instant Registration

20Mb File size limit

No hidden cost, when it is FREE why they needed to mention about this... likes others have commented the site itself doesn't look quite professional. I'm afraid they will sell our information... just a thought.. I'm quite happy with Gmail and Yahoo!

Quick review of this service.Yes everything on there is fairly simplified, The server moved pretty fast for me. However there are alot of pop ups with the service. Fortunately for me I have a pop up blocker. It was working overtime with this site. Also there is no folders. At least with gmail and any other email account out there you can organized your emails. Unless folders or labels are implimented into this site not many people will stick around long with this mail 3gb or not.Beth