xisto Community
karlo

Video Capture And Video Editing Help! a help about video capture/edit

how can i remove those cloudy effects in the video that i captured? especially in a little dark areas? i used virtualdub still, i am not satisfied with the result. also, what if there are many shakes in the video? is there a way to avoid them?

and i captured something from the tv, how can i improve the captured video?

i would like to create an effect similar to the movie "Alias" where multiple camera angles. as for me, i took a shot of the driver, then i took a shot of the road. here's the result http://karlo-1.tripod.com/angle.html

i would like it to have sound effects and cool background musics. what will i do?

and also, is there a capture program that will avoid dropped frames? currently, i captured that video from my analog video cam and used virtualdub, my compression is lossless jpeg. still, it eats 3 gb for 19 minutes of video. i can't use divx because the audio is not synchronized with the video. i am using windows xp pro sp2 pentium 3 700mhz, 320 mb ram, 64 mb video card.

and also, in addition, when capturing videos, i would like it to be compressed immediately using DivX. but the audio of the video is not synchronized. i tried every sync method in virtualdub and still, it dosen't work.

note: i have the latest DivX codec... I mean, I have a video editor, well, where can i get sound effects and background musics for free?

I'm not too sure about this but I think Virtue Dub is better suited for Digital Video capturing with firewire. when I did that I had no dropped frames, however there is one codec pack, it starts with haff or huff and there is something after it. I will try to find it on google for you.

.:EDIT:.
I did not find the codec, but I did find this useful webpage

I'm not too sure about this but I think Virtue Dub is better suited for Digital Video capturing with firewire. when I did that I had no dropped frames, however there is one codec pack, it starts with haff or huff and there is something after it. I will try to find it on google for you.

.:EDIT:.

I did not find the codec, but I did find this useful webpage

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am capturing via USB. Well, I must capture it, and it must be compressed. Because if I am going to use the uncompressed version, it will take up my hard drive's space. I only have 4 gb of space left...

how can i remove those cloudy effects in the video that i captured? especially in a little dark areas? i used virtualdub still, i am not satisfied with the result. also, what if there are many shakes in the video? is there a way to avoid them?

and i captured something from the tv, how can i improve the captured video?

i would like to create an effect similar to the movie "Alias" where multiple camera angles. as for me, i took a shot of the driver, then i took a shot of the road. here's the result http://karlo-1.tripod.com/angle.html

i would like it to have sound effects and cool background musics. what will i do?

and also, is there a capture program that will avoid dropped frames? currently, i captured that video from my analog video cam and used virtualdub, my compression is lossless jpeg. still, it eats 3 gb for 19 minutes of video. i can't use divx because the audio is not synchronized with the video. i am using windows xp pro sp2 pentium 3 700mhz, 320 mb ram, 64 mb video card.

and also, in addition, when capturing videos, i would like it to be compressed immediately using DivX. but the audio of the video is not synchronized. i tried every sync method in virtualdub and still, it dosen't work.

note: i have the latest DivX codec... I mean, I have a video editor, well, where can i get sound effects and background musics for free?

1064299920[/snapback]

I was unable to view the clip you had due to some error. But editing is pretty simple, but inorder to not have a choppy looking clip and /or have the two angles run too long, it takes practice and patience. Your camera angles should be short- anything too long the viewer will get bored and it will just be filling up time.

As for sound effects and music- music you will have to get licensed cd's or have someone make some music for you. You can get special effect sound clips online for free- you just have to do a search for them- some sound good, some don't, just remember they are free- if you pay for them they will be better. You can also make your own or "get " your own but you need to be creative.

I hope this is of some help.....