xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tksko

Earn Lot Of Money Searching 0.02 x search no need to click results

URL REMOVED.

Netbux pays members to search the internet. There are no strings or gimmicks. You simply register with Netbux and you earn money instantly from your very first search. You will earn $0.02 for every search you make for up to 40 paid searches per day, therefore the maximum pay per day for your individual searching is $0.80.

Note: A paid search is one that is unique to your other searches, meaning that you will not get paid for searching the same thing twice.

To make things even better, you will also earn $0.02 for every search that your referrals make for up to 40 searches a day as well! Therefore the maximum pay per day for each referral is $0.80. The more referrals, the more money! Upon registration, you will be given a unique referral url (also located in your 'stats' area) that you can give out to your friends, post it on your website, blog, etc. We also have some images that you can use to help advertise online with.

URL REMOVED.

Posted Image

one more thing...

Payment

You will be paid every month for the previous months earnings if your balance reaches $50.00 or more. The payment will be made within 24-72 hours via PayPal.

URL REMOVED.

Just an update:NetBux is no longer using PayPal because their PayPal account has been suspended. Additionally, NetBux is no longer paying $0.02 per search but instead is using a share system where each search is worth 2 shares. So if there are a million outstanding shares and the company profit-shares $1,000.00, you'll get $0.001 per share. :)But as they are advertising now, if they profit-share $30,000.00, you'll get $0.03 per share.Basically, using the formula above, NetBux would need to profit-share $10,000.00 for every one million outstanding shares to continue paying what they originally advertised. Under this new system, they control the amount to be shared so if they feel that your searches have not made them enough money, then they can choose to decrease the amount that will be shared with the members.The bottom line is that until I see some real results from this, I will not be to entusiastic about the new program. It simply give NetBux too many way to not pay out.vujsa

URL REMOVED.

Netbux pays members to search the internet. There are no strings or gimmicks. You simply register with Netbux and you earn money instantly from your very first search. You will earn $0.02 for every search you make for up to 40 paid searches per day, therefore the maximum pay per day for your individual searching is $0.80.

Note: A paid search is one that is unique to your other searches, meaning that you will not get paid for searching the same thing twice.

To make things even better, you will also earn $0.02 for every search that your referrals make for up to 40 searches a day as well! Therefore the maximum pay per day for each referral is $0.80. The more referrals, the more money! Upon registration, you will be given a unique referral url (also located in your 'stats' area) that you can give out to your friends, post it on your website, blog, etc. We also have some images that you can use to help advertise online with.

URL REMOVED.

Posted Image

one more thing...

Payment

You will be paid every month for the previous months earnings if your balance reaches $50.00 or more. The payment will be made within 24-72 hours via PayPal.

URL REMOVED.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

these are all mostly fake services people, just FYI.

There are a lot of places that say you will be paid for this or that service online, but there will always be someone who thinks they can get rich and joins in.Frankly, my time is worth more than $1 an hour.This is the internet's equivalent to "stuff envelopes at home and earn $150 a day" that you see in the magazines.There is no free lunch. There is no easy way to make money, unless you put in the time, effort and don't mind getting your hands dirty.

It never occured to me to make a million dollors searching google via NetBux. The maximum searches for a sigle day is 40. even if they end up paying $0.03 per search, that only $1.20 a day. I use the service as my search box though. It isn't any different that going to google so if I could make a little change in the process, I might as well. Actually, I'm a horrible speller and I use the dictionary.com search option at NetBux a few times each day. I don't bother trying to max out each day or invent search terms to submit, if i need to search for something, I do it through their site. It doesn't cost me anything and there is an off chance that I could get enough money out of them to buy a softdrink at work each week.I suppose if you had referred some people that use the service, you might make some money if they are active but like I said, I only use it when I need it and I don't expect to make any money from it.I guess it would be nice to have a couple hundred users under you all searching a lot. vujsa

erm the way to earn from this is to hav a large groups of frens dedicated to make money out from netbux. but i thinknetbux wont get u muchits too small an amountif u explain it through a web base format i think 0.02 is still too small and would ones mentality to click andearn 0.80 a day? also when i click some others get the money too without clicking. this mentality in some people might be the downside of netbux. but i would still say netbux is a novel idea but the lasting of this novelty depends. may be short... may be long...............................................................................................

Netbux is one of the biggest scams in recent times. It's owner Chad French ran off with tens of thousands of dollars. Paypal was quick enough to freeze his account - so some of the luckier people are still getting their money back. But Stormpay, in a desperate bid to take up from where PayPal left off, started handling his account. Right before running away Chad French cleared out his Stormpay account which was supposed to have well over $10,000 - the money which a whole bunch of super-idiots payed him to buy referals for netbux.. hehe... Now netbux's site redirects to some other site called searchdoodle.comTopic closed.