xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty1405241490

New Generation Consoles ... the Big Three

At E3 this year, I heard that the big three (Sony, Nintendo, microsoft) will be showing their new systems. Theres a possability Halo 3 will come out right at XBox 2's realease. And the Nintendo will have an online function possably. Which one do you think will be the bestselling and better system and why?

i dont ever try to predict which will sell best cuz im always wrong hahai will say im so lookin forward to the nintendo revolution (im a nintendo freak) the xbox 360 looks the same to me and i dont like xbox anyway so it dont matter.The ps3 looks cool and should be popular like usual.. but i think the revolution is gonna surprise a lot of people, with its online capabilities, its supposed backwards compatibility (what i have read they will have all games from all the previous systems available for download, ya just burn them to a cd and play away) and im also looking forward to the new games, cuz really the console is a fancy electric box without games :D

I am only familar with both XBox 360 and PlayStation 3, looking at the market domaince at the moment, the Sony PlayStation 2 is bascially domaiting the market with about 60 percent of the consel market under their belt, thus I believe sony will continue with this streak and take over in the next gen race

I hope halo3 doesn't come out with the x360 =SIt would suck if they rushed otu another halo title with an imcomplete ending again :D'' I think that would kill it for me.Besides, halo3 is planned to come otu when ps3 comes out, spring of 2006 supposedly, maybe earlier or later depending on different factors. Hopefully halo3 will be made on the regular xbox, if so and x360 is backwards compatable then halo3 will be playable on both xbox1 and xbox2 and halo3 and the x360 won't be competeing, Viola!

I'm really excited about the Revolution. Despite the fact that many people that I know are already saying that the PS3 and 360 are going to dominate the market. The great thing about the Revolution is its backwards compatibility, the fact that it will be able to download over 20 years of Nintindo games. And some great news that one of the release titles is going to be Super Smash Bros 3. I can't wait to see some screen shots. Hopefully it won't be as expensive as the PS3 is rumored to be, 400$. Geez! :)

I'm waiting for the release of Nintendo Revolution. I could care less about the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. After I seen how poorly made Halo 2 was, I figured I wouldn't waste my money on the third one.Nintendo Revolution will be online? That'd be really fun, playing classics like Mario and Zelda online. I still would like to know how it'd be done. Possibly Four Swords style. Let's hope it doesn't cost anything to play online. Xbox made a big mistake when they started charging for it. Thank god Xbox 360 will be free. Well, free for REGULAR members. I also hear Nintendo Revolution will be capable with all Nintendo games. If that's so, I'd have to sell my Gamecube, Nintendo, and Super Nintendo, depending on how the control works.I think that Xbox 360 will get more sells then Playstation 3. Honestly. I think, since there are more Nintendo fans out, that Revolution will be the top seller of the three. Still, I could and might be wrong.