xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Killer008r

What Hl2 Mod Are You Waiting For Tons of mods

What hl2 mod are you waiting for the most?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:rolleyes: theres alot more mods coming out, these are the ones that I found to be most intresting, if you found more you can post what you find, all of HL2 mods are going to be good, or atleaced fun for a little while. And the ones that actually get past the beta, or just get to the beta and don't die out are the mods that will make many many people laugh, cry, get angry and hit their computres into because someone has a speed hack or a auto aim prog. This is killer008r with another fasinating HL2 poll/comment. Untill next time :) see everyone around.

I personally would like to see the Goldeneye mod myself. I was always a huge fan of the original 64 game and it would be really cool to see it implented into Halo2. I remember a Star Wars mod for the original Halo that was really cool, except the lightsaber wouldn't work but other than that it was really cool. My friend has a modded XBox so I guess I'll wait till he downloads more of them.

A group of HL1 modders and I have started on a Halo/Halo2 mod of HL2 if you hadn't read we are going to combine the storylines so it is longer, its going to have an immersive storyline and weaponry, you will be able to use more vehicles too :rolleyes: hopefully our mod dosen't die because I'm sure alot of you would like to play Halo and Halo 2 in the HL2 engine

I personally would like to see the Goldeneye mod myself.  I was always a huge fan of the original 64 game and it would be really cool to see it implented into Halo2.  I remember a Star Wars mod for the original Halo that was really cool, except the lightsaber wouldn't work but other than that it was really cool.  My friend has a modded XBox so I guess I'll wait till he downloads more of them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes, i loved the original 007 goldeneye for n64 and i have been awaiting for 007 rougue (i belive it is called) for ps2, xbox, gamecube to come out...but that game changed some of the great things found in the original...like the great levels, weapons, and characters...although they are still there...they are changed slightly. with the hl2 mod, from the updates that i have seen...it looks amazing...and i cant wait for it to be released to the public

I don't even have HL2 yet but these mods are giving me just one more reason to go out and get it. I like the co-op mod idea. Thats the first time I've seen something like that. If it works with this expansion pack I have been hearing about, it should be good.