xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nakulgupta

Some Hl2 Parts Cut Out...?

Hey!! Some time last year before the games release i downloaded a couple of the games trailers... But when i played the game quite a few parts were missing...is it related to the source code theft in anyway?? Left me sorely disappointed

Those were all from befor the first game was stolen (also why hl2 was delayed the extra 3 years) the orig game (befor the first source was stolen) was sopposed to be started outside of City 13 on the docks, where you were misteriously brought to by G-man. Which some people are modding the game making the "Rhl2" Or real hl2.

They took those scenes out apparently cause they were too buggy. At least thats what they said on their website. That sucks cause the demo level looked really cool, and then when I first played it I was like, "Where the heck is it?". It sure beats starting of on that space ship which was sort of stupid in my opinion. But anyway its still a pretty good game despite that.