xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nakulgupta

Please Review

nice site, but i suggest you use the same template/layout on every page, looks a lot better, i think... for the rest, it doesn't need anything. :rolleyes:

Very nice, you could add in a JavaScript, or a Custom DHTML effect to make drop down menus, it will attract more people to your site. But Very good site 10/10 :rolleyes:

It' unfinished, but it should look great when it'll be finished. I'm not experienced in web making so I can't give many suggestions... Anyway you could:Put something interesting in main (home) page. Maybe a picture or something.Make News page (for keeping your visitors informed about news (new pages, new functions, etc.) in website).GoodLuck :rolleyes:

True the site is'nt complete yet. But i made the templates based on the content on the page. The menu is just a temporary solution because i made the DHTML drop down menu for all the pages on the site. It'll come in Version 1.