xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vujsa

How Do I Edit My Forum Posts? Instructions for having your post edited

Frequently users post a new topic and realize that they left something out or there was an error or something else was wrong with the post. As a result, they need to edit the post but they don't have an edit button. So the question is, how can the post be edited?

First of all, I'll explain the reason that there isn't an edit button. There is a small system glitch that causes a problem when members attempt to edit their own topics. Basically, the system can't properly adjust your hosting credits correctly when certain circumstances are present. Because this negatively affect most of the members in the forum, editing was turned off.

Second point at hand, will editing be turned back on? The answer to that is no. As long as the glitch continues, editing will remain off to prevent you hosting credits from being incorrectly adjusted.

So, how do you edit your topic. Well, here are the directions:

Step 1

Go to your post an press the reply button:

Posted Image

In your reply, simply state what you need to have fixed:

Posted Image

Step 2

Click on the the report button:

Posted Image

In your report message let the staff know what you need to have done:

Posted Image

Then click the submit button:

Posted Image

Step 3

Finally, a moderator will edit your post for you and make all the needed changes:

Posted Image

Hope this helps.

vujsa

Mini Note From Dooga: Edited the screenshots to remove moderator buttons and views and provide a more acurate picture