xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
madcrow

Can't Login From Some Computers...

I was trying to log into my cpanel from a computer at school and I just can't log in. when i give my correct username/password it just stays at the login screen. if i deliberatly use the wrong info, it tells me that the login fails. what's going on?

A lot of school computers block login scripts to prevent users from accessing web sites. So if scripting is off you may not be able to login from the popup. Just cancel it out and try the login webpage. This may still not work but that is what I have to do from my work computer.Nils

A lot of school computers block login scripts to prevent users from accessing web sites. So if scripting is off you may not be able to login from the popup. Just cancel it out and try the login webpage. This may still not work but that is what I have to do from my work computer.

Nils

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had some the same problem at my school, but I wasn't trying to login to cpanel. I was trying to login to the administration section of my XOOPS website. I originally tried loging in with my free domain, which didn't work, but when I used the given sub-domain everything worked fine. :rolleyes: Thats rather odd...

I'm having the same exact problem as madcrow, but it's on my home PC. I was able to get in once using the ip/cpanel, but any time I'd try to do something, it'd kick me back to the login page. Not to mention, when I WAS able to login that way, all of the objects were out of places and all images had broken links. HELP! :rolleyes:

I'm having the same exact problem as madcrow, but it's on my home PC. I was able to get in once using the ip/cpanel, but any time I'd try to do something, it'd kick me back to the login page. Not to mention, when I WAS able to login that way, all of the objects were out of places and all images had broken links. HELP! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe cookies aren't enabled on your computer