xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkool

Ps3 And Xbox Coming Out Soon

Yeah thats right i heard say that in 16 may 2005 Sony will release PS3 from the leech, and xbox will also relased just 3 hours after... What do you think ? does they desirve full attention ?

i suppose you mean Xbox 2?well, i think everything deserves full attention. :rolleyes: i will see the opinions on it, and then i might get interested... i'm not gonna wait for the exact release date, you never know what it's like. one of them might hurry and finish it fast, so they can be a competition for the other on the same date. hurrying never is good when developing something, so that might work out not so great...

...idk...i head that the xbox 2 will not support xbox games...if they do that they are ruined...but i havent read up on this subject in a while so i could be wrong...but the ps3 sounds amazing...all in one system...cant wait to see release price tho... :rolleyes: still...i think id pay big bucks for it...same with psp...people say that it isnt worth the full 200 dollars...but idk...it looks like a neat little system and i am looking to get one...

yeah...so far i have heard three different names for the new xbox...

xbox2
xbox next
xbox 360

personally i think all of them are stupid...and i think i figured out what the new xbox is gonna look like...if you go to xbox.com take a look at what their frame looks like...ms said that the new xbox is gonna stand on its side (like ps2 :rolleyes: ) and gonna be concave (suck in) in the middle....kinda like the frame looks like :) ...

I absolutely cannot keep up with all of these new consoles. I barely had a GBA (not an SP, mind you, but one of the crappy generic ones) when the DS came out. I do not even have a PS2 anymore, and was planning on getting one of the slim ones, but now the PSP AND PS3 are coming out?

It is absolutely nuts. In the rush to make new consoles, they seem to forget to actually make a wide variety of games for each. So I buy a several hundred dollar console and have maybe two or three games which I enjoy playing on it, and -- oops! Time to buy the next console!

I am getting really fed up with gaming in general now ahaha. What ever happened to the games?

The new consoles had better be backwards compatible. If PS3 does not play PS1 games and if the XBox2 does not play XBox games, I will be very, very angered.

Are you really sure that these two new consoles will be released i the same day? I mean, that's quite unbelievable...But I'm really excited for the PS3 to come out, I can't wait to get my hands on one.

I'm saving my money for a PS3and I don't believe that those two will be released on the SAME dayI'm probably wrong, but that just doesn't seem to make very good marketing sensewill PS3s be capable of playing PS1 games?

Are you really sure that these two new consoles will be released i the same day? I mean, that's quite unbelievable...But I'm really excited for the PS3 to come out, I can't wait to get my hands on one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I doubt they'd both be coming out on the same day... and I also doubt that either of them will be released May 16. That's way too soon. I'm sure that both companies will have pictures of the consoles, and screenshots of the games being played on the consoles months before their actual release. Not to mention the marketing, and game reviews from popular websites and magazines. I would expect to see all of this MONTHS before the release of either console. But I don't know... maybe they are being advertised already in other countries? Us Aussies usually have to wait a little longer to get all of that stuff anyway.

I just don't expect to see these consoles being released within the nect month or 2... there would be a lot more hype and advertising for them than there is at the moment.

Have they actually thought up a name for the new Xbox yet? Last time I checked, there wasn't a name for it yet.I find the fact that the new Xbox wont be able to play old Xbox games. If it can't, its hardly a sequel is it? More like a brand new console under the same name of an older one.

Have they actually thought up a name for the new Xbox yet? Last time I checked, there wasn't a name for it yet.

I find the fact that the new Xbox wont be able to play old Xbox games. If it can't, its hardly a sequel is it? More like a brand new console under the same name of an older one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course it's still a sequel. Don't you remember the Super Nintendo>Nintendo 64... they are both sequels to the original Nintendo (NES), yet they were not capable of playing the earlier model's games.

Anyway, about the PS3 and Xbox2 being released in May... I heard today that this year's E3 is being held in May, and the PS3 will be released there for public display for the first time. It is quite possible that the Xbox2 will also be released there at the same time. I don't know if this is true though, just something I heard from a friend today. Nonetheless, I don't think we'll be seeing either console released for sale till next year. The PS3 sounds very exciting too... another thing my friend was telling me was the processor in it is meant to be 36Ghz or something, I really don't know if that's right, I haven't looked into it, but 36Ghz would be very impressive. I think they're calling it "The Cell" if anyone wants to look it up.