xisto Community
Caderay

The Best Freeware Game Free games you can download

Anyone play freeware games? I do sometimes and maybe no one else does. This might be a stupid topic but I was wondering if anyone knew of some good freeware games. There are alot of horrible free games out there and very few good ones. However, I have found a few good ones. Such as:Eternal DaughterCave StoryStreamboltDestruction Carnivaletc.If you want to download these I could find you some download addresses but you could also easily find them at gamehippo.com or by searching for them in a search engine. Maybe I'm the only one in this forum who plays freeware games, maybe not. So maybe I've missed some games, if anyone knows of others please post some.

Hi....I like:Battle for WesnothFreeCivBlack Shades :rolleyes:ZangbandI don't remember any others right now, but they are in many cases better than commercial ones :)

Free games are mostly web-based and I do agree that America's Army is the best First Person Shooter game available for free probably because it's the only one. I don't really play games now...just Medal of Honor Allied Assault and Halo Trial, both online. I have a copy of Breakthrough but my computer is not up to specs and neither is my internet connection... :rolleyes:

And of course, Halo Trial is one game that I would recommend but you'll be bored of it in a matter of weeks, playing the same old map with the same old people.

I also forgot about an old DOS game that was released as freeware a few years ago after they decided it wouldn't sell anymore. "One Must Fall 2097" was shareware at first and now the full version has been released. It's a fighting game like street fighter but with robots, tournaments, and many different upgrades and stats to keep you interested. I have the game on my computer but I don't know the official website where you can download One Must Fall 2097. I'm sure if you search for it you'll find it on a search engine somewhere.

Free games are mostly web-based and I do agree that America's Army is the best First Person Shooter game available for free probably because it's the only one.

Wolfstein enemy territory is a freeware fps. So Americas army is not the only freeware fps.

Its more of a MMORPG but Conquer Online is goo, soon to be Conquer Online two with a new GUI and skills etc.Check it out at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for a MMO Strategy game, I recommend http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is totally free, and there are 4 years in an age, and an age is like 2 months, and a week or two inbetween for updates, server maintenece etc.Its a medieval type game where you build a province and have peasants and an army etc etc. fun game.