xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Caderay

Nhl 2005

I bought NHL 2005 on XBOX and found the gameplay great, much better than 2004. There was alot of options like franchise mode, tournament, exhibition, etc. However, unlike 2004 there was no "create a player" option. Has anyone else noticed this? If not can you tell me where to go to create a player in NHL 2005 XBOX. This bothered me and I've looked all over without any luck.

meh, with out a 05 hockey season it would be a waste of my money to buy a game that i would lose interest in so quickly. the actual season keeps me playing my video game cause im already in the mood for it. but with out a season it almost seems pointless to play a hockey game

I purchased all the NHL games since 99 except for 2005. With no hockey season, I really didn't seem interested. Hockey is my life though. They really need to get something going. My favorite team is the Ottawa Senators by the way (the year where we get Hasek there just HAS to be a lockout...).