xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Killer008r

Hl2 Halo2 Doom3? which one do you think is the best?

a friend of mine makes great counterstrike amx mods, and he got 5 Counterstrike:source steam accounts... for free! all he had to do was make on of his mods in source. now i can get one of his accounts, and play both cs:s and hl2!

DOOM 3 ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! YAY!! NOTHING CAN BEAT THIS GAME!!!!!!!!jki, aswell, have to say halflife 2(or killer008r would personally kill me) and for the fact that it is the best PC, or game that is, that i have and i play it all the time, duh..., i also realy like all the mods that r starting to come out, or going to...

hl2 is unbelievable...although i havent been playing that long....just got the game about three months ago but i have been playing it contesntantly ever since...it is great, i also enjoy the many great mods that are out there for the game, my favorites include garys mod, strider mod, substance, weapons mod....all great...i also love cd...i play it online all the time...well...whenever i get a chance :rolleyes:...damn 56k....:)..

HalfLife 2 is truly the best game i have ever played, ever.thanks to it i play CS:S everyday and kill people...and get killed...if u people ever see anyone named: "Homocidial Maniac Smurf" or "Capt. Campin' Carl" that would be me

I agree Half-Life 2 was one of those games that once you started you just wanted to keep on going. But those other two games are alright but i didn't really enjoy them that much especially doom 3 becuase it was so dark. But the only problem i see is that Half-Life 2 needs a pretty decent computer (which i have) but i suppose every hardcore gamer would have a nice up to date one and it would need one to run graphics like those. All i can say is HL2 best story + best music + best graphics = best game EVER

Although I really like Halo2 since you don't need THAT much skill to play, but nowadays, I'm getting addicted more towards HL2. First of all the graphic is just fantastic and game play is smooth. Plus, you need more skill and better aim to play than Halo2.. :P The only thing I don't like about HL2 is people using hacks and all that..

My favorite game right now is Half-Life 2, although I'm starting to think about getting doom 3. I'm starting to get pissed off with steam, and it never working like it's supposed to. I feel like a beta tester, not a gamer, because of all of the bugs. I will still vote for HL2 anyway.

Well, Doom 3 is a good game and it has great game play; Halo 2 is okay, not as good as the first but hey, who doesn't like Halo? It's cool cause anyone can be good at it; Half Life really does own the other two. It's pretty great all around. Now you forgot to add some other great games like Battlefield: 1942 and Counterstrike. Those games own. And I own on them :) ....