xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Indy_tunes

Counter Strike

Anybody try this on-line game yet?The people who play this game are very rude and mean.My little brother, who is 10 years old mind you, cant get thru one game without people kicking him. They dont even give him a chance to get real good. They hack in and change his name on him. Everytime he uses the mic, just to say hi or to try to get involved in the convo they kick him.I thought the game was a good idea, and it looks really cool. All that goes out the window when you cant have fun playing.

he should play it offline to get the hang of itand how do they know he's 10?that's sad though..have you played it? it's great fun

CS is the best mod to HL ever, Yeah people can be rude, but you have to be in the perspecitave of the admin of the server. (I used to be an admin in the ~ server but I don't play all that much anymore so I'm just a regular, its a fun server and you wont get kicked unless you abuse mic privlages, meaning you talk scream and yell non-stop and if you talk when Nex or Raja talk. And you don't tk or anything like that, the server is at 64.247.38.72:27015) :rolleyes: have a look at it Indy its one of the best servers out there.{Edit} Don't ask me by what I ment with the word "Indy" because I don't know.

Thats quite sad. I hve been playing the game for more than a year now and im hooked. I think once you go online and kill a few people they'll automatically start giving you the credit you deserve.

Wow, that's weird. I've been playing counter-strike for a long time and I haven't experienced or seen that very much. For the most part, most online players have been pretty friendly. Tell him to try playing on a friendlier server. If he's new to the game, try to find him a server for noobs so he can learn to play the game first. Most people I know just ignore noobs on server and continue playing and I think what he experienced does not count for all the online players and servers. Once you get the hang of it, counter-strike is a lot of fun to play.

i've just started playing CS condition zero.. it rocks! unfortunately i don't have an internet connection in my computer so i can't play online..i haven't played online but i can't understand how other users can kick him when he didn't do anything.. i mean.. aren't there moderators to do that when you do something wrong? i don't know much abt online gaming..

Anybody try this on-line game yet?

The people who play this game are very rude and mean.

My little brother, who is 10 years old mind you, cant get thru one game without people kicking him. They dont even give him a chance to get real good. They hack in and change his name on him. Everytime he uses the mic, just to say hi or to try to get involved in the convo they kick him.

I thought the game was a good idea, and it looks really cool. All that goes out the window when you cant have fun playing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are some servers that I know of like the #alladmin servers. The admins are very nice and so are the players. No abuse towards players like agism, racism, and any other -ism is allowed there.