xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tcave

The Best Metroid Game whats your favorite?

The Best Metroid Game  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My favorite's gotta be the first Metroid EVER. It's classic and SO much fun..although, the metroid primes are great, too

My favroite Metroid is Super Metroid. I hated just about ever other Metroid, but their graphics and sound and gameplay where good. The only thing I don't like about them is how hard it is... Super Metroid is the easiest, so thats why its my favroite.

I never liked Metroid, because megaman games were always so much better. I found metroid to be a decent game but was never classic in my opinion... Hopefully that doesn't bother anyone.

Super Metroid is deffinitely the best Metroid game due to its story line. The way that it pans out to make an emotional mother- child relationship between Samus and the Metroid made for a great climax right before finishing off the Mother Brain. The original was cool because with the code, you could run around as Samus w/o the suit. But she looked way better in 16-bits for beating Super Metroid in under three hours :rolleyes:

Metroid prime 3, legendary! finishes the series of prime beautifully; I was hooked from xmas day when I got it. But super metroid is the best, story line and the way it was done genius-reply by businessman

Metroid ROCKS and THE # 1 GAME HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Best Metroid Game

Metroid is the best game that I never want to change my mine to other games. I was born to play this game! I have almost collected the whole game from the first one to the last game in time line history.I want to thank the game maker for creating the beat, the one and only game METROID. Because I'm the #1 fan of METROID. I believe that metroid is the 5 star raded and rank 10 out of 10! again thank you for creating METROID!...

P.S. I'll look foward to buy a new metroid game and to see,talk, or chat to the creater of METROID... METROID KICKS A$S!

-reply by Metroid

SUPER METROID WAS AND IS THE BEST METROID GAME!

The Best Metroid Game

I've tried to play all the metroid games and I've played metroid:Fusion, Metroid: Zero Mission, 1/2 of Metroid prime, tried to play metroid 2 but the graphics sucked so much I had to stop,and I am currently playing metroid 1 but my favorite is Super metroid. I guess second is metroid fusion then zero mission. Zero mission would have been 2nd if it wasn't for the part where you are walking around with no suit and you have a gun that stuns yours enemies. 3d metroid games don't come nowhere to as good as the 2d games were.

-reply by someguy

METROID PRIME 3 RULEZ!

The Best Metroid Game

Metroid prime 3 is my favorite, the beginning is so cool because you get to hang out with the galactic federation and the awsome hunters! Beats venturing on a stupid planet by your stupid self with nothing to do then shoot stuff. I also like the controls and how you interact with things like your gunship!

-reply by kinderfall

my favorite

The Best Metroid Game

I havnt played all the metroid games but out of the ones I have played my favorite is definitely Metroid Prime 1

(the games I have payed for metroid are all 3 primes, zero mission, and fusion)

-reply by ILAUGH@you

My Favorite by far is Metroid Fusion. I wasted all my childhood playing it. By far it has the best story line!

-reply by Brad Moreno

My favorite out of all of them is Metroid Fusion. This is because its the only one Ive played out of all of them ;) .But it does have a good storyline, good events inside the game, good and easy control system, lots of upgrades lots of enemy types , and tons of good fun bosses. I also like the graphics design for this game.

My favorite was Metroid: Zero Mission for the Game Boy Advance. I never owned it, but I borrowed my friend's cartridge and GBA. I especially appreciated the parts they added. Did you know that they were originally going to add in another boss battle -- Kraid, I think. (It's been a year or two since I've last thought about Metroid). I also liked the fact they threw in a little reference to the original ideas. Samus was supposed to be able to crawl, but couldn't because they couldn't animate it right. That's why they made the Morph Ball. In Zero Mission, Samus can crawl under stuff without her suit on. I thought that was pretty cool.

I liked Metroid Fusion more than the other ones. It had more twists and more turns. Super Metroid is one of the best SNES games ever and the two Metroid's before were fun. But I liked it when they made cold blooded Samus a more ethical protaganist in Fusion. I hope they keep expanding on the story line and make funner games. The opponents in fusion were too easy and the bosses were lacking. Super Metroid had a whole ecosystem of things to shoot with fancy anatomy and the bosses were just as memorable as the heroin. But in fusion the gameplay was lacking the innovative and deep world that Super metroid was in. But Metroid prime was so boring. It killed the whole Metroid series in my opinion. I hope they make a better 2-d Metroid that has a larger environment. More Chobos stuff and more archaelogy and things too shoot and pirates with more of a role to play. THey need to make the planets with more features and more extra maps and lots of side missiles and stuff and make the bosses more memorable and harder to face.