xisto Community
tcave

The Legend Of Dragoon whats your favorite part

I loved it.. my favorite character was Meru and her peopleI got as far as the third disk and had to return it to blockbuster. Later, I bought it from Gamestop, but I haven't had the time to play it that much. I think it is a pretty addictive RPG.Who here has played it?

I'm borrowing disk one from my friend. I got most of the way thorugh the disk, and didn't like my progression, so I restarted. I haven't played in a while, but it is a very nice game. As a game maker (my firend and I are starting a business) I'm looking for new ways to expand classic genres. I really liked the battle system style of Dragoon.~Viz

man, legend of dragoon is the game! i only managed to finish disc one and beat emperor doel, and then the other cds wouldnt load! man, was i frustrated. i wish i could get the game to play now, its kind of rare here...

I've played it all the way through the first time around without paying any attention to side quests. But as I played again, I started picking through the side-quests. I really suggest you do as they can prove to make beating the game much more enjoyable. :rolleyes:

My favorite part to this game is where you are racing around the World trying to strengthen the seals the Winglies created to keep the God of Distruction from awakening,course it all blows up in your face in the end but you get to see some really cool areas like the underwater ruins for instance that was a really great area to explore...... :rolleyes:

Its an amazing game that not many people finish LOL. I finish it through and through about 5 different times, using different groups of characters to fight. Once you get a health ring or 2 the game becomes much too easy unless you do the side-quests LOL. I would have to say my favorite place would be the law city, as I was cracking up in laughter and agrovation as I new how annoying it was in real life. When you go through the multiple mazes of evil robots that do not wish for you to get a law passed, until you find the place you need to be and the tell you that you needed to go to a different place before coming to them, and send you on your way...