xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
finaldesign1405241487

Problems With Nero And DVD Burning can you help me out with these...

Hello!First of all my computer specs.:AMD Duron 1,6 GhzRam DDR 512 + DDR 128 (2 modules)Asus MainboardVGA Gainward GeForce MX460, 64 MBHDD Maxtor 80 GbCD-RW Sonx 52x maxDVD+-RW, CD-RW combo Pioneer, 8x--------------------------------------------Now software specs.:Windows XP prof. service pack 2Nero 6.0--------------------------------------------And now the problem:Whenever I try to burn a movie compilation to DVD with 'Nero Vision' my Nero blocks, and it stop responding - only when it trys to display that window with movie animation, where it shows a progres of movie beeing burned... (I hope you understand what Im trying to explain...) So, anyway, It's really annoying thing, so any solution to that?Only thing that Im beeing able to do about it it's to minimize whole 'Nero Vision' down to taskbar, and open task manager, and watch the processor usage - so when it falls down from 99% to 1-2% - Im sure then that the burning and converting files to DVD video is done.But, I would like to have an normal burning 'session' if anyone has some solution?? :rolleyes:

humm, quite strange ....what is your nero version ?did you tried to open not the 'Nero Vision' and run the normal nero program ?if not maybe its not better burn with nero version may enter in conflit with the DVD, try to run normal mode of Nero and then create a "new" session , pick the third opcion on your left side. Pass all the files to a red folder name "video something" ( i dont remember ) and start burning normally.Meanwhile i wonder whats softs you use to decrypte the origianl dvd.DVDdecrypter , dvd20ne those are i'm using , and course NERO 6.3try and say then something , otherwise i cant help you :rolleyes::):)

Meanwhile i wonder whats softs you use to decrypte the origianl dvd.

DVDdecrypter , dvd20ne those are i'm using , and course NERO 6.3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im using DVDdecrypter and DVDShrink, they work for me very good, and for ripping in div-x Lavavo DVD ripper, works fine too...

Yes, im using Nero 6.3 also, anyway I've tried to burn normally in nero, that works for me fine, but sometimes also, when nero does that "transcending" videofiles, sometimes it blocks also... Don't know why... :rolleyes:

Actually I figured that when nero does "transcending" it blocks the whole program... but not always... mostly it's working... I can't figure that out?