xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Qop

Superb Bush-game Describing errors of Bush exellently

Yes, this is a post for a game, but read on and you'll understand why I'm posting it in the politics section.

Everyone know that G. W. Bush messed up things bigtime. But just to what extent he f*cked it up, fairly little people realise. This game, which is beautifully designed, takes about half an hour to finish. It has a lot of text in it, and not too much game-element.

It will take you through history, starting off when GWB was elected as president. I was amazed at the facts presented to me.

This game represents all the facts of Georges misdoing in a very nice way. Ok, the music is a little nervous and after a while I turned of the continuous loop, but overall, I'd give this game a 9 out of 10.

And yeah, it is a bit of propaganda for Kerry, but hey, everything's better than GWB, right?

-NOTE- After you complete the first level, there is a spot you can't advance through the lvls anymore. Hit F5 or refresh, and on the startup menu on the left there's a little button which takes you on to the next lvl.

I ADVISE EVERYONE to actually read the text. People need to know this.

The game

Post what you think about it.