xisto Community
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

A Full Gallery Of Full Moon Rave Pics

Here I am again - this time not to be overcome by the limitations of the board software. It won't permit me to post more than 10 pictures in one post - so I created the whole gallery at imagshack. Here's the link: http://exs.cx/

Also a quick preview of the images in this gallery:

Posted Image Posted Image

Have fun :P More to come sooooon :P

On two islands of thailand:

1. Koh Tao (Koh = Island, Tao = Turtle. This island is aptly named coz it does look like the back of a partially submerged turtle from far).

2. Kon Phangan - Another island around 1.5 hours from the former. Not sure about the origin of its name. But these two are the hardcore party islands - the snaps you see are of those parties that take place there every month around the full moon.

Luckily we didn't get affected by the Tsunami's at all. I stay on the easter coast of Thailand facing the Gulf of Thailand. The tsunami's hit the western coast (Andaman Sea side) - which is around 100kms across the land from here and 500 kilometers down south. I was out in the middle of the ocean snorkelling with my family when the tsunamis came... I still thank my lucky stars - there's no telling where we'd have landed up had it hit this coast.Thank God !! :rolleyes:

I am glad for you and your family that you werent affected by the devastating tsunami. I pay tribute to all who passed away during that disaster.Your shots are great, I bet that those island raves must be really awesome. No rules or anything right? Just pure hardcore rave! The shots with the fire and the long exposure are really something!

Some of your pictures in Image Shack are simply amazing!!!