xisto Community
spistols678

Digital Paintball This is going to be big

digital paintball is for the steam platform, you can download it for free when you browse through the steam games on the interface. the developers are still getting the glitches out but it is still great.go download it sometimes, youll like itl.

It is a mod for half-life, kind of like Counter-Strike is. This however is a simulation of paintball. You can choose everything from the gun, uniform, ammo color, barrel, color of ammo, and extra ammo pods. Its pretty fun and addicting because its so fast passed.

I just checked this game out! Its aweosome, but a little slow and like you said there are a few glitches. Ofcourse, some of the slowness may be do to my computer. *cough*

I guess it would be nice if you posted the link...

I guess it would be nice if you could use google but since it would be nice here is the link Here

You can also go to the steam browser. Go to browse games or something like that and they have a list of other mods.

they kinda already have a paintball game out, but its on xbox, its called greg hastings paintball. its an awsome i recommend it to anyone who has an xbox. and its on live

I've heard that game was pretty fun. Maybe I'll have to rent it sometime. Is there any good single player or is it best online? I think I heard that it had pretty good AI is this true?

I do not think it works for Half-Life 2. I believe it is only for the first HL. In case you don't have the first HL, run out and get it. I'm sure it would only cost about $15, $20, but that is IF you can find it. You are better off just buying the platinum or gold pack or whatever it is with most of the Half-Life games and some mods.

I play it using the first half-life. Its a lot of fun, but it sometimes is hard to find a really good server. I agree that it's really fast paced, and you really need to figure out the controls BEFORE you play. Went into a game once without know what the controls were. Not a good idea. :P

Har, I would love to try this digital paintball as you speak of, (seeing how I am quite the paintball fan.) but you neglected to give any of us an efficient amount of information for us to acknowledge and apply. :(

Ok, the idea of "Digital Paintball" totally doesn't make any sense to me.You have video games, where you can kill other people with no ill effects in real life...You have real life, where you can shoot people with paint balls with no ill effects other than some welts.I'm not a paintball player, but at least you're getting outside and running around. Now it's all indoors (as if I wasn't in here playing 20 hours of video games a day anyway [over exaggeration :D ]). What next? Virtual baseball?...oh wait, they have that.Well then what about virtual football... nope they have that too...Virtual soccer.... nopeVirtual tennis... nopeVirtual golf... nopeVirtual bowling... nopeVirtual sex... nopeVirtual life........ WTF! What's left for me outside my computer room?! :D:(:D:P:D

I do not think it works for Half-Life 2. I believe it is only for the first HL. In case you don't have the first HL, run out and get it. I'm sure it would only cost about $15, $20, but that is IF you can find it. You are better off just buying the platinum or gold pack or whatever it is with most of the Half-Life games and some mods.

1064301827[/snapback]

i play it in the summers because steam soesnt operate on macs and my only normal comp is at mmy summer house, i stared the WGP_ clan my appear name is poo 'n' you whats your appear names?