xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oxide08

Coding For Halflife 2...

Anybody here code for halflife 2? I'm starting a mod with some friends and Im the only one of us with at least minute experience in programming... Im familliar with the most common errors & fixes and the structure of everything, thats about it though.Anybody else here code for halflife 2 that knows where I can find some tutorials or wants to just discuss about their mods?(Sorry if this doesnt go here, I just signed up. Trying to get my mod's site on here. )

hey Oxide....Im not into coding and programming myself but im sure they'll be many people on this forum into it who would help u. I personally find such stuff quite exciting. I thought i'd download the SDK but the size put me off. Tell us when u are done..im sure u'll do a good job. All the best :P

Anybody here code for halflife 2?  I'm starting a mod with some friends and Im the only one of us with at least minute experience in programming...  Im familliar with the most common errors & fixes and the structure of everything, thats about it though.

Anybody else here code for halflife 2 that knows where I can find some tutorials or wants to just discuss about their mods?

(Sorry if this doesnt go here, I just signed up.  Trying to get my mod's site on here. )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good luck with your mods site. I am personally trying to create a multiplayer game to run on this baby. of course it will have to be small. But if I work small it should work. These servers are amazing. Well, if you use a developer kit to create mods, I could help you. But other than that I'm pretty much useless. :P Good luck