xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ninshapower

Dark Side

Im pretty new to photoshop too, but the trick is to keep trying, look at a few tutorials but don't copy them, and experiment with your own style. I've got a few sigs that are pretty cool now (just cant be bothered uploading them )

I agree....but i havent worked enough in photoshop actually im more of a 3d guy. But seing the stuff that an be done i think i'll have to do it a lot more justice to it. Its a great software and i wont rest until i make something that looks good. And about your sigs..why dont you upload some??It'll give me some inspiration and ideas.

heh, that's pretty awesome. Amazing how a little spicing up with photoshop can do to an image ^_^ unfortunately I'm not a big fan of photo manipulation myself, so I find a lot of photoshop's tools somewhat...useless in the long run =P

Here's some sigs I've done in the past, all (or mostly all) with photoshop. Some are better than others.

Shameless plug goes to http://www.photobucket.com/ for their great image hosting :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(woops, sorry. Forgot that this last image here has a transparent background, where only the white on the "g" dips down below the sig. Highlight the pict to see it)

It’s interesting! Not bad at all. Did you choose all those effects carefully or played around with filters and stuff to make it? Practice is the best method to improve. I like the colors you use! You just need to work a little more on the way you merge the several pictures together to create the final one! :)

Very well done on the sigs. Now I'm more motivated than ever to make a signature pic of my own :D Mine will be different, though. I need to come up with something original... hmmm....As for the comment about most Photoshop features being useless... they're only useless if you don't use them :D

I honestly prefer psp 7 and 8. I'm not very good with them yet, since I haven't had time to mess with them and I haven't had to make any graphics in a while. I think the last thing I did was a blog with the character dawn. Tutorials help a lot, and most of the time I'll work with the person while I'm reading it and then try to do it on my own. If I'm successful, then it was a good tutorial. I think that you should be proud of your picture, I think it turned out good but you may want to resize it to make it bigger, its a little hard to see. Siggies are hard honeslty, and if you have tubes on psp they're that much easier. psp overall is an easy program to use. The hardest part is understanding the layers. But once you've got the layers down, you've got it all.

I enjoy the colour scheme and frame layout you have here. I think it would be kind of rad to use some brushes from DeviantART (like prettybrush.deviantart.com) to add some scars or something. :lol: