xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
noblemien

Camtasia TechSmith Software for Screen Capturing

hola.. this is my first post and i dunno what to write about.. well, maybe i can talk a lil bit about the software used for screen capturing.. i have been using camtasia since last 3 weeks.. and the result is pretty nice..camtasia is a program to capture everything on your screen.. image, videos and so on.. you can convert these images and videos into another format like .avi, flash, and so on..for me.. camtasia is one of the best software for screen capturing..

That sounds like a nice software....can u provide a link for it?? oh heck i can do a google search for it...here it is https://www.techsmith.com/.

Can u record realtime videos of your screen?? If yes does it affect the performance of your system in any way??

Yes you can capture any movies that you like. And yes it does make you take a hit on performance. The performance part is usually depending on what codec you are recording too (ie DivX, MPG) and the frame rate. I have found that if you capture at a lower rate (around 1-5 fps) then almost any system will handle it.

The real beatuy of Camtasia is the live output functionality. You can enable options that will let you output you screen to a webcam or any other capture device. This makes a great tool for video conferencing.

IMHO for stright screen capture I use Hypercam http://www.hyperionics.com/ It is smaller and I don't see as big of a performance hit.

Camtasis is available (an earlier edition) on some magazine cover disks. It does seem easier to use than some other packages I have used.

hola.. this is my first post and i dunno what to write about.. well, maybe i can talk a lil bit about the software used for screen capturing.. i have been using camtasia since last 3 weeks.. and the result is pretty nice..

camtasia is a program to capture everything on your screen.. image, videos and so on.. you can convert these images and videos into another format like .avi, flash, and so on..

for me.. camtasia is one of the best software for screen capturing..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>