xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ndhill

Soul Calibur III Scheduled For Release This Fall! Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy Oh Boy...

I Loved this game.For about a week. Honestly, it was good until i got stuck in the Chronicles of the sword. I couldn't get anywhere and constant random fighting is just dull, even in the most blunt of fighting games. The character creation was a good aspect, but even then, the characters weren't very customizable. I usually just kept the same guy doing the same thing with a different color scheme. It was rad, but at the same time it was pretty dull.

I'd have to agree with the person above. I just don't have the attention span for fighting games anymore, I played the original soul edge for days, weeks even, but what made it great was the ridiculously bad-acted stories. I bought the second soul calibur when it came out, and it had nothing, no story to it whatsoever. Companies are getting lazy in that department.

The good thing though is that it has a nice character generator, although I'm more eager for the next Virtua Fighter because of it.