xisto Community

.tk service was very good in starting. There was days when my free domain was .tk but later visitors of my site has complained of the annoying popup ad when they hit my index page. I have tried a lot to disable the popup in the .tk control panel but it was useless. Then I make a switch to .co.nr domain (http://www.freedomain.pro/) and I have this since a very longtime and never faced any problem so far. I would suggest everyone to give a try to that.

.tk pop ups never show on firefox. so i dont mind going on them.but i would never use one as a address for a site of my own. just looks sort of naff. i got a .co.uk for £2 so thats fine.

.tk has stopped popups And has loaded 15 seconds time delay to show its ad..! we have to click go to http://www.mysite.com/ To get redirected..! So i just hate that screen..! Since i found .co.nr A free Redirection yeah n fast too..! That Does not has any ads and Sounds ok too..!I will advice all to use .co.nr instead of .tk as All know its free one..! But .co.nr sounds like a country domain..!

Yeh, I was thinking of getting a .co.nr domain, but wasn't too sure about the loading speeds that it gives you etc.

.TK domains give the worst possible impression of a site, I cant stand them, I see the ad, and think "Oh no, another rubbish website is coming up". They also make your website unbelievably slow.

I think I'm going to buy a cheap .com something at https://de.godaddy.com/ or something. They are highly recommended, just look at their prices.

Ed

.tk is pretty nice, but their ads are too brutal for me to use. They also have email forwarding, and you can have up to three free domains at your registration. And at each domain, 5 email forwarding. That makes it to a total of 15 email forwarding with yourname@yourdomain.tk, which is pretty neat. I tried the emailforwarding, and it's a bit slow and unreliable though, but if your not too serious about it, its pretty cool. They also say you must have a certain amount of visitors per month, like 30 or something, but if your domian gets suspended, simply cancel it, and re-register it, and you'll have 30 more days. But don't worry about that, it took 1 year before my unused registered domain got suspended for lack of visitors.

Well I use .tk domains and I think they are great. I mean I took off the popup. The frameset I did not even realize. It works really fast for me. And the refresh does not bother me but I can see how it can bother others.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can disable ads altogether... I have one and I disabled ads.

Also, You can just set it to redirect and not use frames

I think .tk is good, maybe a bit slow but its fine for me (it is free u now) but i decieded to buy a domain, get it this week :P anyway i now how to take that enoing banner away in the start, its really simple u just to click on "my marketing" (i think its named so) and choose the domain that u want to take the banner at and click at the link "NO BANNER, i dont wanna be... bla bla bla" and after that click continue now your done ! it is really simple, if u dont understand of want this in swedish contact me at

site:DreamHackers.tk

email:hellboy911@gmail.com

Thats all from me :P Cya all !

They used to be good but now the splash page they added in stinks. You either have to click to enter or wait 15 seconds. I find both really annoying.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There u have a litte wrong, becouse when u take the banner **** away the hole thing with adds goes away too ! so then there is not splash add either :P

Yeah, i don't know why people are so lazy!

In .tk they give u the option to take away ALL PROMO BANNERS AND REDIRECTING PAGES, ETC...

It's very easy, i'm quoting Spl1teR

I think .tk is good, maybe a bit slow but its fine for me (it is free u now) but i decieded to buy a domain, get it this week rolleyes.gif anyway i now how to take that enoing banner away in the start, its really simple u just to click on "my marketing" (i think its named so) and choose the domain that u want to take the banner at and click at the link "NO BANNER, i dont wanna be... bla bla bla" and after that click continue now your done ! it is really simple, if u dont understand of want this in swedish contact me at
site:DreamHackers.tk
email:hellboy911@gmail.com

Thats all from me cool.gif Cya all !

Don't demerish .tk domains!