xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
curly

Fight Night Round 2 Great fighting game with great controls

Fight night. . . . . . . . . little is needed to say about it becasue it is great. I do not own my own copy but hope to real soon i played it at my friends house and it was amazing. The graphics, so many great fighters, and the hidden hits like the below the belt hit or the head butt i love it!!!!!! So what are your opinions on it and maybe suggestions for ne better fighting games out there today.

I bought Fight Night 2004 and found it fun.  However there weren't as many options as I expected.  Only career mode and exhibition fights.  Hopefully round 2 will better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yea i have fight night 2004 also....i liked it at first but after about a week of play it got kinda of boring 2 me but its a good fighting game

yo,..fight night round 2 any good??? see im playing the first one right now...the one with jones in the cover...i mean did they add a lot of stuf??? like gloves etc..coz the first one didnt really have nething good...so u think i should buy it or what???

An awesome game it is. I borrowed that game from my cousin and I loved it.So many fighters to choose from and yet the graphics are unbelievable. The only downside to it is the SEASON Mode. It could have used a couple of more tweaking.