xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rhodesian.dragon

Best Snes Game?

Fy favorite game for SNES??

It is NAMCO's "Tales of Phantasia" - great humour, I had much fun with it... :P of course it is jRPG... there is link to [fan site] where you can see some screenies (it was one of few 48-bits games and one of two jRPG's - just near ENIX's Star Ocean - that was on 48-bit cartidges... that was released in 1995 - so very late as for SNES, so it doesn't got much fans... there was also PSX remake... but it's not about that...)

A question like that must be answered with a list. And why stop at snes?

In no particular order:

NES

=====

Marble Madness

Dr. Mario

Klax

Mario 3

Pipe Dreams

SNES

=====

Street Fighter 2

Super Smash TV

NHL 97

Super Tecmo Bowl

F-Zero

=====

Mario Golf

F-Zero X

Bond 007

Wetrix

Sega Saturn

=====

Virtua Fighter

Nights Into Dreams (best game of all time)

Dreamcast

=====

Crazy Taxi

Tokyo Extreme Racer

PC

=====

Tetris

Counter Strike

Half Life 2

Call Of Duty

Doom 3

Diablo 2

What do you think is the best SNES game of all time???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Without question Donkey Kong is the best SNES game ever! I love the graphics and intense game play. Most SNES games were good. I also liked Super Mario, but DK is definitely the best!

Posted Image

(playing DK on my iBook. :P )

Super mario All stars was im my opion the best i was like 4 games in one and besides that you could play agaist a friend wooot, such were the days where companys worked on the story more than the graphics

lol for the NES i loved the first game we got Tennis i still love that game

and for the classic computer it wouls have to be Stunts

There are plenty of games that I like in snes and to rank the third I would go for megaman x to x3, I really like this game, in the console game(not emulated) I can get the capsule where megaman can perform a hadooken from street fighter and it can be found on the stage where the armored armadillo is. You simply just ride on the cart and go to the top mountain and exit (must be done when armored armadillo is gone) about 10 times repeatedly... Then after the 11 time a capsule will appear with the hadooken capability of rock man just push d, df, f, fire. The second game would be the batman forever, I liked this game very much with all those secrets and stuffs. I remember having many weapons with each unique move... The decoys, force wall, force shield, sticky goo, slippery goo, bat boola, batarang, traqualizer darts, bat cuffs, flash ray, and other training characters like thug 1 and 2, inmate, riddler thug, and etc. I also remembered fighting the.

I regretably have not really played all that many SNES games (I need to find my SNES someday and go buy a few games...) , but among my favourites are the following:- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past- Final Fantasy IV- Super Mario Brothers

Jeez. What a tough question. SNES, as far as I'm concerned, represented the console glory days... How I miss them. As my favorite though, I'd have to go with Super Metroid. What an incredible game. I remember when it first came out and I had both Metroid for the NES and Metroid II for the Gameboy and I had gotten absolutely imersed in them. It was no different with Super Metroid. Everything about it from seeing the deserted locals from the first game as you start, to the gigantic bosses, the music, the special abilities etc. It is gaming Nirvana.Other game's a should really mention, as they're favorites as well, are Star Fox, Donkey Kong Country, Mortal Kombat II, and the Super Star Wars games.

The best would either have to be Super Metroid or Chrono Trigger. Super Metroid has fun and addicting gameplay, but is short and I have already beat many times. However, Chrono Trigger is fun to play and has lots of things to do, but is rather boring after awhile. So,Super Metroid

snes? people still play that? LOLi don't think they could make grand theft auto on that!! hahahahai use to play mario on my cousin's system but that game was dumb so i don't have a fav. snes game.if you like it then good, whatever makes you happy! :rolleyes:

These are some of my favorites and I'm probably missing a few:Donkey Kong CountryDonkey Kong Country 2Donkey Kong Country 3EarthboundMegaman XMegaman X2Megaman X3Chrono TriggerSuper Mario RPG

Star Ocean 1 is the best game on the system. It was never officially released outside Japan, but there's a translation patch available that will let you take the Japanese ROM and get an English version. You'll also need a fairly new SNES emulator since it used some odd chip that didn't get emulated until recently.