xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Yamato

What Is: Your Most Vivid Or Meaningful Dream? Tell me about your dreams.

Dreams have always fascinated me. I am the kind of person who tends to oversleep - not out of laziness, but out of curiousity as to what my subconcious mind would reveal to me next. I will wake up from a vivid dream and then fight to fall quickly back asleep so I can hopefully tumble right back in to my dream world.

It is amazing to me the things people can come up with in their dreams. Some people can control how their dreams turn out, others can be paralyzed with fear by perfectly normal things in theirs. Sometimes you will get a paralyzation dream in which you have to absolutely force yourself awake, as if your very body is fighting against you. Other times you'll wake up grasping at whisps of a beautiful dream floating away from you...

What are some dreams that have had a profound effect on you? Ones that you wake up from crying, heaving, or just staring in awe at your room around you for a few minutes?

I am a very forgetful person, so I find that if I do not write my dreams down, I will likely forget them. If that is the case with you and you want to remember them better, work at writing them down right after you wake up. It will help you remember later, and will train you to recall them more easily, I have found.

I will recount some of mine after I have read some of yours. My dreams are close to my heart, so I am a bit wary of just throwing them out there. Rather than go in to detail via text (as I find they tend to lose their impact when typed out.. haha), here is a thumbnail of a paintchat painting I whipped out as soon as I woke up from this scene in a dream. It was so beautiful I just had to draw it. Of course, my painting does no justice to my mind, but oh well. I very specifically recall the cat-tails and mushrooms made a lovely little tinkling noise, and the water seemed to whisper.

--Watcher Dream--

Alright. Now tell me all about yours =]

-----Doesn't belong in the What's New section. Moving this to The Lobby.-----szupie

Edited by szupie (see edit history)

=O Moved! Alright XD

tothefnmax - That sounds like a good dream for life to me. But I enjoy working. Things get boring when they are too easy, I think.

As far as life-dreams and not sleep-dreams go, I simply want to exist. I would be happy with a job that paid the rent and got me food, with a little extra pocket cash. I am not out to impress anybody - I just want to be content. Of course, I am still going to strive for something better, but if I hit a low I will not let it get me down. :P