xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Giniu

Unreal 3 - Technology Preview now little old but not posted jet :)

Hi...

I was wondernig how many of you have seen Technology preview for [unreal 3]? I won't talk much, just take a look :P - those Normal Maps, Pixel Shaders... oh my Doom 3 is nice kid :o (for those that don't believe - Creators of this engine said it is real time rendering, not prerenders with ray-tracing...) oh my... can't wait :o

PS.: if you don't have time, just look at this [berserker] screenshot, you would find time to take closer look :P

Those graphics look incredible! I cant wait for that game to be released...I thought that Far Cry and Doom 3 looked good but this is gonna be totally mad! I hope you wont need a huge system to play it on though although its obvious you'll need a relativley high end PC :P

As far as I know It wouldn't take much of procesor, but graphics card must highended, so it would have all "tricks" that they used... So - my GF2, wouldn't even run it... But I don't know, sinc I was able to run Doom 3 in medium details at 800x600 rather good, so who knows? Maybe in few years technology would be so great that Riva TNT would be enought?? :P