xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ree

Dogs help

well, i have a very rash breed, its called britain shaphered, its a huge dog and have a very bad temperament, so can u please tell me how to calm it down when it is really mad and cud u please let me know if there are other breeds that can be easily trained and where to get them from?

well, i have a very rash breed, its called britain shaphered, its a huge dog and have a very bad temperament, so can u please tell me how to calm it down when it is really mad and cud u please let me know if there are other breeds that can be easily trained and where to get them from?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi..:P well the first thing that i can say about "Dogs" is.... that they are "Pack" animals. Meaning that they' dont feel (right* or Complete*)... unless They* are (key word') right here-------> " ( INCLUDED !!!!!! ) ..... if you choose to "Alienate" them.. they get all bothersome ( like somethings' missing in their "life") Sooooooooooo on that Note'

.. Thats where the "Training" Comes In"......... It sounds to me that you are "Allowing" this Bad temper" to go On' !!!!..................... See'in that this is a "Larger Breed".... i think ya better start "Training him" ..( before He" , TRAINS YOU!!! You can Start Training a dog as soon as a "PUPPY"..... ( The very first time the Puppy" recogonizes his name !!!!! from there on' Its all up to You.. And the more they "respect You ... The More They "TRUST" You....... " i" ALWAYS Use "Food" as a (REWARD)..... after all They* say..... "Food" is a Dogs' first Love".... ( i believe that to be true).... Always Be "FIRM" when handling your Dog...... and at first, start slowly.. only like 5 mins at each intervials.. through out the day...... "You want your Dog to be Your*. "Companion" welllllll being the "Pack" style animal that he is..... He Despertately NEEDS YOUR COMPANIONSHIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! meaning' put "Time" into your Pet......:P Always Start Any Comand with your Pet's Name..... this way you have Their Attention...... when they "Do Right" reward them with a "Treat" I hope i helped answer any of your Questions.... Good Luck... i'll be here if Ya need more help....:o Luv ~ree~