xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Antnydude47

Google Cache For those of you who didnt know...

For those of you who didnt know....if you have a school laptop or some kind of restricted computer where some websites are blocked....you can always type the hyperlink in google and click "google's catche" and it will bring you to the requested website

personally, i had always found it simply amazing that google is able to keep a "fairly" updated cache of each site they stored in their search engine. Just the mere thought of how many different pages they do this to is simply astonishing ^_^ of course, that's just my thoughts about the google cache =PAnd i never considered using it to bypass a restrictive blocking system. Creative thinking, i have to admit ^_^

You can also use the cashe feature to get into and read certain forums that usualy force you into joining before viewing.The reason for this is that many forums have there site open for the bots to visit and read content for SEO reasons.VG

if i remember correctly a friend developed his server to display other webpages though his sever soo all i had to do was goto his personal site login and it would ask me to enter a web address and it would load it up though his server ... ir worked rather well untill his download limit ran up ..... ~.~"-desu but it was fun while it lasted

yes, i thought of that too, to view blocked pages with the cache.. google is great! :Pone other disadvantage on the members-only forum thing: webmasters can put a certain line in the page, which makes it 'illegal' for google (or anyone) to store. luckily, it is automatically turned off, unless you put that line in. :P