xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Twistie

Best Browser? Which one do you like the best?

Which of the Browsers do you like the best?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yes the extensions are really great :) I love mouse gesters cause it just what a lazy man needs, that and themes they are pretty niftyummm yea IE can be useful at times, like the time I deleted Firefox by accident :rolleyes: i was freaking out but then i dl it again and it was all good :)

I use Opera.It runs faster and is a lot more stable than Firefox... and everything is built in. I don't have to download any extentions.Firefox is good too and has a lot of potential....but I still prefer Opera overall.

I use Opera.

It runs faster and is a lot more stable than Firefox...

and everything is built in.

I don't have to download any extentions.

Firefox is good too and has a lot of potential....but I still prefer Opera overall.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everything built-in? I don't remember seeing an adblocking feature in Opera browser and that's one of the reasons why I chose Mozilla Firefox over it. I agree that Opera is the fastest browser but it also consumes more resources than Firefox and since I'm using Sygate Personal Firewall, I don't use Opera as my firewall can't filter out ads. I am very conscious about the amount of physical memory used so I always aim for resource light programs. If you are stuck to IE, I would recommend Maxthon Lite since I've been using it for a while but I am not ashamed of myself using it as I update my Windows XP manually instead of enabling Automatic Updates. :rolleyes:

*sigh* I use a Mozilla 5.0 compatible browser unless im at the school, where i use I.E. The Mozilla compatible browser is the Hiptop2/Sidekick2 Built in web browser. But it has the features of I.E. 1.0. no java(script), no backgrounds, very little HTML formatting. no flash or animated gif's. *sigh* it sucks.

Notice from jipman:
DreamThere are already 10+ topics about this...If you want to discuss about something, please check if there is already a topic about it.You've been warned and your topic will be merged with the first one i could find

I like Firefox and Internet Explorer 7 because they use tabs. Also I have never heard the other browsers ;) . But every time I use Firefox and try to go on Yahoo! music it work so now I just use Internet Explorer & :P

According to me Microsoft's internet explorer is the best browser. Basically in India you will see Windows operating system every and hence internet explorer.So its very popular and you got have something to become popular.Moreover Internet Explorer supports Cascading Style Sheets very well but in firefox text formatting sometimes doesnot work.I have tested it personally.

Moreover Internet Explorer supports Cascading Style Sheets very well but in firefox text formatting sometimes doesnot work.

Nonsense. Everyone knows it's Internet Explorer that isn't working properly. I have had many problems when designing templates, and usually because Internet Explorer interprets the code in a non-logical way. Also, you sad it has to have something in order to come popular. To tell the truth, it's the users that helped it become popular. 80% of the population (let's say 5% are using IE because they want to) don't know how/don't want to switch. The fact that it comes with Windows is why it is so popular.