xisto Community
soleimanian

Make Cash By Your Website?

Do you want make cash whit your website?

Green HorseCorporation offers its members the ability to get paid just for using the internet!. This is the best way to make cash while surfing the net. Introduce your friends or visitors and make cash.

You should sign up and install Ticker Bar on your computer (The Ticker Bar show you current events, stock prices and weather) and then introduce your visitors or friends to join to Green Horse.

By building your down line you will make money, you also get paid $0.01 for every hour your computer is connected to the internet.

Note : don’t be worry about spam Green Horse strictly prohibits the sending of unsolicited mass messages .

Join Now

:P

Notice from SingleDaddyof2:
You have been given more than enough time to answer my questions in the following post. As it turns out, you are advertising a website here for your personal gain and it is connected to a particularly notorious spammer called atriks.com.

According to the rules:

Advertising (warning): Advertising on the forum is not allowed under any but the following conditions:

a website in the review website forum providing it does not compete with any

of our services.

when it offers a solution to a problem stated.

Your spam adds nothing to the Xisto forum. I am deleting the links you posted but leaving this thread visible for others to see. This will serve as a reminder that spamming the Xisto forums will not be tolerated.

When recommending a site like this, people are going to want to know why should they believe you? Here's some questions for you.If we Google "Green Horse Corporation", will we find that it's a legitimate site or a scam like surfjunky.com?Are you a participating client/customer of this site?If so, have you received any kind of income or benefit from this site?how do we know that Tickerbar isn't some kind of malware?How did you learn about that site?Providing details like this will improve your credibility. Otherwise the above post may be considered spam and possibly removed.

It's obvious that you're trying to promote your own affiliate URL and make some money. The link you provided is Spamlink removed instead of the most general URL Spamlink removed. When I licked through to the signup form, I'm referred by mohammad soleimanian / 71362238. Apparently, "If you want to earn more, just work on building your downline. It's not too hard to get 10 people to sign up and use the TickerBar™", as lifted from the website.

Such schemes are really a waste of time and earns you really very little money.

When recommending a site like this, people are going to want to know why should they believe you? Here's some questions for you.

If we Google "Green Horse Corporation", will we find that it's a legitimate site or a scam like surfjunky.com?

Are you a participating client/customer of this site?

If so, have you received any kind of income or benefit from this site?

how do we know that Tickerbar isn't some kind of malware?

How did you learn about that site?

Providing details like this will improve your credibility. Otherwise the above post may be considered spam and possibly removed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

for more information please go to FAQ page of green horse

It's obvious that you're trying to promote your own affiliate URL and make some money. The link you provided is Spamlink removedSpamlink removed. When I licked through to the signup form, I'm referred by mohammad soleimanian / 71362238. Apparently, "If you want to earn more, just work on building your downline. It's not too hard to get 10 people to sign up and use the TickerBar™", as lifted from the website.

Such schemes are really a waste of time and earns you really very little money.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes,go to index and join to site yourself :P

So I guess this is like a Pyramid Sales thing.a.me.jig? I thought this type of multi-layer style of advertising, marketing and sales in illegal?There are hundreds, if not thousands of these type of scams and they are all a waste of time and if you are so unfortunate to buy into these scams, it can be a big waste of money.I consider this type of advertising on other peoples forums, SPAM. VG